Hair Transplant Clinics - NW 6/7??

Hi everybody,

I'm relatively new to these forums and to considering getting a HT but after growing tired of wearing a hair replacement system for the past 2 years, it is now something I'm debating. 

I am based in the UK and so far I've had consultations with the Hair Dr (UK) and Hair of Istanbul (Turkey). After seeing some posts on here I've contacted Asmed and H&W for consultations but with so many options and so many different choices I'm finding it really challenging to know which clinics are reputable and have proven expertise. Can anybody suggest any other clinics that are well regarded that I should consider? Price and location aren't necessarily the biggest factors in my decision as I'd rather get a good transplant than a cheap one. Are there any clinics that have a history of being good with advanced hair loss candidates? I'd consider myself a NW 6/7 with picture attached for reference. I hope I'm not too late. 

Of my 2 consultations, Hair Dr said I could do 4000 grafts in 1 session whereas Hair of Istanbul suggested 2 sessions 1 year apart to do the front/top first and then crown, so I'm just getting a bit overwhelmed and confused with everything and any help/advice/suggestions/logical reasoning would be appreciated. 

Top Crown.jpg

Edited by BaldBrit
corrected grammer
  • Like 2

Hey. With the use of scalp and beard hair used together, you can achieve a full coverage. Either in a single session or two, depending on the donor density available.

• Like 2

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

I recently had a HT after wearing a system for 5 years, so I know how you feel. You definitely have options and it's not too late. You're right not to put price and location as your biggest factor. I'm also from the UK, have a look at my topic. I'm sure some people will tell you the best Dr's to visit. 

Ps, are you on fin/dut? 

Edited by Kruchie

For your level of loss I would recommend Eugenix since they constantly achieve really good results with the high Norwoods.

If you can travel then you shouldn’t necessarily stick to the UK. Apart from the recommended Drs from here and Edward Ball the UK really isn’t worth considering.

So many worldwide excellent Drs out there. Check the “Find a prescreened Physician” option. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 2

@BaldBrit I highly advise you to stay clear from ASMED as they are a Turkish hairmill with techs operating on 8 patients per day and the Doctor has zero to little involment. There are several botched ASMED patients on HRN complaining about being threatened with lawyers or simply ignored.

In Turkey the only safe bet is HLC at 2.5€graft and you will find that the UK is overpriced for the level of quality. Dr. Reddy is great but you can get better or similar Doctors for a much lower price if you get on a plane.

You will need +8000 grafts to rebuild your hairline with a decent density and fill in your midscalp and crown (the diagnosis you got for 1 session of 4000 grafts is ridiculous!).

I advise you to forget about FUE and have FUT because it`s the best way to get the most grafts in a single session.

Take a look at the King of FUT Mega Sessions in Europe - Dr. Muresanu at Hattingen Clinic. They did 8100 grafts in 1 session:

He charges 3,45€/graft for FUT (but maybe you can negotiate).

Check the list I made with the prices for some of the Doctors I contacted during my research.

List.jpg

Edited by Portugal25

Hi mate,

You are looking at around 7000-8000 grafts to cover the whole head. Logic says that FUT would be ideal and I am in the same boat as yours requiring 6000 graft. I am seriously considering Hattingen in Switzerland as they have good record with NW 5/6/7. 

Edited by experion
typo
  • Like 1

I was quoted CHF 3.40 which is €3.15 or £2.85 per graft for 6000 graft with Hattingen over two days FUT. I will try to negotiate and see where I can get.

The price is on their website and it is transparent to one and all.

Edited by experion

• Administrators

I would recommend Hasson and Wong, take a look at @zaxter or Eugenix take a look at @Zoomster both of these patients have real reviews of said clinics.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.