Hair transplant in sunlight

This depends on your actual condition and your HT result/ density. Each person can have different final results depending on his original hair loss condition and the number of grafts he received. Light will always reflect off the scalp even with the slightest gaps. It should not show that it is transplanted but it may well show less dense than your donor for example in extreme light conditions. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

3 hours ago, NAVI said:

Is hair transplant a see through in sun light. I mean would people know that I have a hair transplant if I go in sunlight?

I have kinda beaten this topic up in many of my posts😆. But hey, someone has to talk about the elephant in the room! After looking at videos on YouTube before my procedure I never took in account how much light does affect for what you actually see in the mirror and how self conscious it can make one feel. 

Edited by Guy73

If the work is good, it will just look like you're thinning.  Same thing happens when you go swimming, particularly if there is a lot of contrast between the color of the hair and of the skin.  

If the work is bad, I don't care if you are under a bright light or not.  It will still look like a transplant.

One last thing, and while this was not your question, you did prompt me to write about it.  Avoid sunlight right after a transplant.  You can freckle permanently.  Sunblock and a cap are essential.