Delete this post

@Tikal could you kindly post pics of the donor area?  I wouldn't trust the reviews found on Google or on the sites of these clinics, or on their Facebook or Istagram profiles, the only reviews you could trust are those you would find on HRN, of patients who publish their results month after month  .  Does this clinic have any?  What's the name?  The name of the surgeon?

Edited by Egy

6000 grafts or units in 8 hours is technically difficult and potentially dangerous if true. I have my doubts based on the photos. To me it is more like 3500-4000 grafts possibly. Could it be total number of hairs? Many clinics use this number to try and boost their total number. I personally still think that 4000 grafts in a single session is too much. 

Keep us posted and kindly post your current photos. 

• Like 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

🤔 looking at my post op after my first, I only had 3900 grafts. I must say because you go from front to back it does look like way more than what I got. You might be right on the graft count. I agree with the other comment that it’s a big risk to have that much done in one go for many reasons. Most doctors will prefer under 3k grafts per session max and might push it to 4K but even that could be pushing it. Even my 3900 was done in 2 days. 

I can't look at your pictures and tell, but I had 2300 FUE and that took 10.5 hours with 1/2 hour lunch break.  That means you got about 2.7 time the amount of grafts in 2 hours less time.  Your procedure would have been completed at 775 grafts per hour.  Unless we are dealing with time dilation or relativity or you doctor was Superman or the Flash it didn't happen.

• Like 1

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

• Administrators

What did you look like before the surgery? Can you post pictures?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

You weren’t that bald, but it’s also very early in your procedure. I’m skeptical that it was 6,000 but as long as you happy, doesn’t really matter.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks for the replies ... I’m ok with constructive criticism .. I’m happy with the hairline, wasn’t expecting this much hair this low but apparently I was a good candidate for a HT. I’ll be super happy if I get way more density, I’ve heard it can really come in between 6-10 months fingers crossed I’m doing good so far. Cheers