Dr. Arocha | 1605 FUE | 1 year Results

This patient came to Dr. Arocha and to fix the thinning in his hairline. He underwent a 1605 graft manual FUE procedure to restore the area. The after images were taken one year after his procedure.

thumb__DC15615_1024.jpg

thumb__DC18257_1024.jpg

thumb__DC15617_1024.jpg

thumb__DC19892_1024.jpg

thumb__DC19888_1024.jpg

thumb__DC18260_1024.jpg

thumb__DC19899_1024.jpg

thumb__DC18261_1024.jpg

thumb__DC19898_1024.jpg

thumb__DC18263_1024.jpg

thumb__DC19892_1024.jpg

thumb__DC18258_1024.jpg

• Like 2

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

Very nice results doctor!  Well done!  I'm sure you patient is quite pleased.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

On 7/24/2020 at 1:04 AM, LonelyGraft said:

What’s the rubber band for?

Great question, LonelyGraft. @hairlossPA was correct - it's the band from his mask. We are requiring all patients (and staff) to wear a mask when they set foot in the office. Sign of the times, but it keeps everyone safe!

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

On 7/23/2020 at 6:51 PM, Mycroft said:

Great result for this patient. Everything blends so well that it just looks like his hair thickened up one day. Even the donor looks solid at such a short length. I'm honestly jealous.

Hi Mycroft! Thanks for this comment. The beauty of our manual FUE is that there is very minimal to no scarring. Even up close and in person, you can't tell. Stay well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LaserCap said:

Impressive when you consider how few grafts were used.  Nothing like advanced techniques to accomplish this kind of density after only one procedure.

LaserCap! I miss you, and I hope you and the wife are well. Thank you for this. He still has plenty of donor left over should he decide he ever wants another procedure. Dr. Arocha is definitely cognizant of maximizing the donor area in case patients decide they want more down the road.  - Kira

• Like 1