Hair Transplantation: 3020 grafts, Grade 5 @Eugenix Hair Sciences by Drs Sethi & Bansal

This 26-year-old man was Grade 5 on the Norwood Hamilton Scale of baldness when he came to us for his transplantation procedure. We gave him 3020 grafts for his procedure with adequate density and coverage. 2200 grafts were taken from the scalp donor and 820 grafts were taken from the beard donor. Above we have exhibited his results after 9 months in which you can witness the complete change in look and a great density. His results after 1.2 years are excellent and we have exhibited them in the video above. He is also taking medications to preserve his pre-existing hair.

one.jpg

twoo.jpg

threes.jpg

four.jpg

5 (1).jpg

sixes.jpg

seven.jpg

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.