Hair transplant restoration surgery result on Black African Curly hair during 1 year follow up after 3,473 hair grafts used to restored the frontal hairline and both temples, working toward the mid scalp by Dr. Diep. 

To view this client in further detail, please click on the following Youtube link at 

emeite1ar.jpg

emeite1bR.jpg

emeite2a.JPG

emeite2b.JPG

emeite3a.JPG

emeite3b.JPG

emeite4a.JPG

emeite4b.JPG

emeite5a.JPG

emeite5c.JPG

Dr. John Diep is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• Administrators

@fabofly

Here’s a great example.

Dr. Diep 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@fabofly

Here’s a great example.

Dr. Diep 👏🏼

Dr Diep may be the best Afro hair surgeon in the world but he's also one of the most expensive. This surgery costed upwards of 26k usd. A guy named gt on YouTube went to Diep but will be going to turkey to do his crown.

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, fabofly said:

Dr Diep may be the best Afro hair surgeon in the world but he's also one of the most expensive. This surgery costed upwards of 26k usd. A guy named gt on YouTube went to Diep but will be going to turkey to do his crown.

Hairline is the most important, it frames your face. Check out Dallis D on YouTube as well. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.