Which doctor to choose ? !!

Ramzeee

I am planning to confirm my HT. I am interested in few shortlisted names. I am 42 y , need restoration of hair line and density in frontal area (I think I am at Norwood scale III) 

- Dr couto , that is my first choice but long waiting time not sure I would wait 2.5 years ! 

- Dr Lorenzo ; No answer

- Dr Freitas No answer 

- Dr Bisanga (showing good results . Is it too good to be true ?) 

dr Ferunidi ( looks very good and really convincing  but I see more repair cases than complete ones) 

- dr lupenzula in Brussels 

I am only considering to do the transplant in Europe . Any other recommendation I am missing ? 
Helpful tips would be appreciated

thanks  

• Administrators

You’ve got some excellent names, Dr. Bisanga is definitely legit. Just take a look at some of the excellent results on here @MarshallUK probably one of the best results I’ve seen. For Feriduni take a look @Swill fantastic result.

Dr. Lorenzo is good, but I’m not sure he’s as involved anymore. Don’t know enough about De Freitas. Lupunzula is solid, but I’d prefer Feriduni and Bisanga. Dr. Cuoto has insane YouTube results, but I haven’t seen a real review yet. Until then, I’ll always recommend tried and true surgeons like Feriduni and Bisanga.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 7/21/2020 at 11:25 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

You’ve got some excellent names, Dr. Bisanga is definitely legit. Just take a look at some of the excellent results on here @MarshallUK probably one of the best results I’ve seen. For Feriduni take a look @Swill fantastic result.

Dr. Lorenzo is good, but I’m not sure he’s as involved anymore. Don’t know enough about De Freitas. Lupunzula is solid, but I’d prefer Feriduni and Bisanga. Dr. Cuoto has insane YouTube results, but I haven’t seen a real review yet. Until then, I’ll always recommend tried and true surgeons like Feriduni and Bisanga.

Dr. Lorenzo is still operating (as of March 2020). He's not always the quickest to respond (I think he initially took a few weeks to write back) but he does follow up and then is very consistent once you're a patient. My waiting time to get a procedure was 6 months.  

Edited by Smash

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Smash said:

Dr. Lorenzo is still operating (as of March 2020). He's not always the quickest to respond (I think he initially took a few weeks to write back) but he does follow up and then is very consistent once you're a patient. My waiting time to get a procedure was 6 months.  

That’s good to know, how do you get him personally? I know he has Dr. Ferreira working there as well. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

When I took on my second procedure I was sent a note saying:

NOTE: Dr. Lorenzo performs and conducts the surgeries, but he delegates part of the surgery to his team. Always depends on the patient and his decision at the moment. All the surgeries are done this way to get the success and the outcome he desires. The results that you see in our website is done by the same way. He is strict with his protocols.

I wasn't sure if this meant his extraction team (who are wonderful) or whether he would be doing the transplanting. In the case of the latter, I wasn't bothered because I figured whoever did the work would be perfect for the task ...and trained by him to his meticulous standards.

However, when I arrived it turned out that Dr. Lorenzo did all the transplant work. I believe he saw a couple of other patients the same day but his workload was efficient. I'll be writing a full report on a few months.

Edited by Smash