Best (!) doctors for FUE ?

Hey Guys,

I'm new here and tried to do this research based on the forum but I'm still uncertain.

I'm trying to make a list of a few doctors for my future first hair transplant. 

My basic knowledge was Turkey, but based on all the messages here I will pass on those clinics.

So my question is, who are the top considered doctors around the world these days that you would go to if money was no object? (IT IS! but that way I'll get really the top of the list and not mediocre doctors)

Thanks for your help in advance !

• Dodocc changed the title to Best (!) doctors for FUE ?

Konior, Couto, Feriduni and Lorenzo. 

• Like 1

I've contacted the doctors and here a breakdown:

Konior - Totally out of budget.

Couto - 2.5 years waiting list.

Feriduni, Lorenzo, Hasson & Wong - Waiting for their reply.

Anyone else you can think about? 

Eugenix is good but not on the same level as the FUE ICONS you contacted.

Other icons are Bisanga, Lupanzula, Muresanu, True&Dorin and Ron Shapiro.

You should check real patient results from all these doctors before making a decision as you might find you like the hairlines and techique of one over the others. 

Edited by Portugal25

• Administrators

Dr. Gabel is underrated, I’d also include Dr. Vories.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks guys

1 hour ago, Portugal25 said:

You should check real patient results from all these doctors before making a decision as you might find you like the hairlines and techique of one over the others. 

Yeah I totally agree, but this list will help me narrow it down...meaning I'll concentrate on these instead of getting lost with the thousands that are out there

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Dodocc said:

Thanks guys

Yeah I totally agree, but this list will help me narrow it down...meaning I'll concentrate on these instead of getting lost with the thousands that are out there

Heres is out list of recommendations. Remember each of these doctors have been voter in by the forum. We also link their patient reviews to their profiles, as you said lists are starting points for research. Lastly, if you’re impressed by any of these surgeons, you can submit an online consultation for free through our site.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Heres is out list of recommendations. Remember each of these doctors have been voter in by the forum. We also link their patient reviews to their profiles, as you said lists are starting points for research. Lastly, if you’re impressed by any of these surgeons, you can submit an online consultation for free through our site.

Will do, thanks

Your username is "Do"docc... Well "DO" yourself a massive favour and contact Eugenix.... 

While no doubt the Docs you've engaged with are top notch... If you happen to be a gentleman with a  NW6 or above scenario..you need to put Eugenix no 1 on your list... 

At the very least you can enjoy the fact that you'll be most probably looking at a one pass procedure for restoration.. avoiding all the hassle and cost both mental and financial of having to have 2 procedures for full coverage (a most likely suggestion by any of the aforementioned Doctors)... 

Whats more... None would have the day to day particular set of BHT expertise except perhaps Bisanga...

Good luck 

Z

• Like 1

@Dodocc I agree with @Zoomster when he says Eugenix are the best for high norwood patients and are very good with beard grafts.
If this is your situation you should definitely contact Dr. Sethi at Eugenix. Stay away from their tech only option and if you have the budget for it make sure Dr. Sethi is involved with your surgery. 

Edited by Portugal25

I would say that I'm about in between NW stage 3V - 4 so I don't think BHT is necessary.

At my stage would you still highly recommend Eugenix ? they are at a much "fair" price point than those that replied to me until now (still waiting for some replies)...

As mentioned at the beginning, I'm not trying to find the cheapest doctor but I do have a budget at the end of the day and doing an FUE procedure for 36,000 USD (like one doctor quoted) is really out of my ballpark...

@Portugal25.. Just a quick clarification..

There is no "tech only" package on offer @Eugenix.. Whether you choose top tier Dr Sethi or Mid tier Dr Bansal or for that matter entry level procedure with the other in house Doctors the prospective patient will always benefit from a thorough Doctor consultation, Doctor hairline planning and design, Doctor (critically important slits making), Doctor hairline implantation of grafts, Doctor part extraction of grafts.. Thats a lot of "Doctors" involement right there...

At no stage whatsoever are techs albeit highly trained and experienced techs.. Involved in any of the above.. 

So to answer your question @Dodocc.. You'll soon come to realise that the vast majority of patients don't really care whether its just a Doctor only on his her own gave them their fab life changing result or whether it was a Doctor ably assisted by a highly skilled and experienced tech team that gave them their result.... You just want the Result!!.

Your best bet in my honest opinion... When all is considered.. Least of all cost.... is í believe.. Eugenix.. 

Z

You are a true advocate, aren't you @Zoomster ? 🤪

Tbh, I followed your thread and I did notice the awesome work done by them

I know they have good results but I'm not sure how experienced they are compared to the others that were mentioned here.

A side note, I know it will be hard for me to pick because i'm really nervous about it...i'm 35 years old with NW stage 3V that gained speed in the past 2 years, feeling really down about it, plus a small phobia from needles\doctors\hospitals etc...

so i'm very picky, hoping that when i choose, i'll have the confidence that i chose the right one for me....if that's even possible 😁

3 hours ago, Dodocc said:

I would say that I'm about in between NW stage 3V - 4 so I don't think BHT is necessary.

At my stage would you still highly recommend Eugenix ? they are at a much "fair" price point than those that replied to me until now (still waiting for some replies)...

As mentioned at the beginning, I'm not trying to find the cheapest doctor but I do have a budget at the end of the day and doing an FUE procedure for 36,000 USD (like one doctor quoted) is really out of my ballpark...

If you are a NW3V I wouldn’t place Dr. Sethi from Eugenix in my Top 3 HT Docs (Konior leading this list) and if you are scared of needles and anesthesia then your best bet would be Dr. Lorenzo because I know he does a pain free surgery.

My friend @PT#31 had a HT with to the other Doctor working at his clinic (Bruno Ferreira) after being aborted by Pekiner (mid-surgery) and explained that with Pekiner he felt the anesthesia and needles from beginning to the end of the  very short surgery (that was aborted) but with Dr. Lorenzo anesthesia technique he only felt the first needle. 

Probably the other elite doctors also use the same painless anesthesia technique but I’m only certain of this about Dr.Lorenzo and his colleague Dr.BF.

Edited by Portugal25

Hello @Dodocc  yes that's a great question . Which doctors are considered the best.?   You are taking the right approach and doing your research.  

After spending years researching and meeting top doctors and seeing patients results I had to make that decision for my own HT.  I decided to go to Eugenix in India to Dr. Pradeep and Dr.Arika. I'm really pleased I did as I'm really pleased with my result to date since I had my HT only late last Year.

Dr.Pradeep and Dr Arika are top Doctors and are achieving 10 out of 10 results consistently.  Even their skill level is ahead of so many other doctors as they can also treat patients with extreme cases of baldness that so many other doctors would simply say coverage and density isn't possible.   So even if you are not a high norwood level Eugenix are well equipped to give you a great result with great density and more importantly a very natural hairline . Your donor management will be their top priority where all the experienced team of doctors and technicans work together in a modern facility to ensure you get the best result possible.  Their DHT technique ensures the grafts are kept to a minimum out of body time to ensure very near 100% survival of grafts for a great result. All of this with a dedicated and really skilled doctors and technicans has consistently proven to be a winning formula. 

Do your research well and never let cost be the deciding factor, but also more importantly distance . It's such an important decision , distance should not be a compromise.  Good luck on your research.

Paddy.

Just now, JohnAC71 said:

Eugenix do offer pain free surgery:

Nitrous oxide anaesthesia (optional): ensures conscious sedation, extremely safe, make anaesthesia step even more painless.

No nitrous oxide was used on @PT#31
I was told it’s the anesthesia technique used by the Doctors at Lorenzo’s clinic. 

I wasn’t talking about any other Dr. I was stating Eugenix do offer pain free surgery as a option.  And the quote regarding Nitrous Oxide Is direct from there website.

They offered it to me as a option. 

Edited by JohnAC71

You have a good shortlist here Dodocc. Hasson and Wong may be a cost effective choice if you end up being a 3000-4000 graft case, as I think their price goes down after something like the first 2000 grafts.

Eugenix has posted some very good results lately too.

@Dodocc.. haha i guess I am alright.. Hard not to be when you see daily on this forum patients been given the run around re false promises etc etc from various clinics.. its not wanting any forum members to make a mistake in choosing their clinic  is where my motivation lies..

Having said that.. You're in a very strong position.. Norward 3V with pretty much cost no barrier. . A dream world starting point in otherwords.. providing you embrace finasteride to ring fence whatever procedure you may have as you said your loss is very progressive. 

You won't go wrong with any of the docs on your list whilst you're in 3V territory.. 

My Drum beating of Eugenix was mostly based on you being higher Norwood, not wanting min of 2 procedures, not having to ensure lengthy waiting lists and also value world class after care.. Which is what they offer. 

I suggest you have a look at @Fluffhead

His restoration is..put simply.. as good as it gets.. 

Z

HI.

I am also new here, just wrote my 6 months update after one turkish clinic and saw your question. I just want to share my experience. maybe my answer will help you.

Searching for a clinic in Turkey can be very difficult, because most of them are illegal, having no doctors. They just pay little money to some technicians and lie to foreigners. Unfortunately this is the truth about Turkey. So NEVER NEVER trust any clinic which start to dm you after you followed any other clinic on social media or liked something related to hair transplant. Because this is how illegal clinics work. Most of them just dm people and send them fake results stolen from other clinics and promise wonders for very low price. ALWAYS ask them to provide doc's certificate, that he is a real doc and his photos, so you can check in google that it is the real person. Because they can send you any paper and tell you about different person yes this is the doc. And second very good option is when they send you before after pics, you must ask them to also send you other photos of the same person, or videos of his operation. Normal clinics always have full base on each patient and this is how you can easily check if the photos are real.

In my case I could consider only Turkey, because I live in Russia and hair transplant here is awful, I think the most awful results of HT are from Russia. Everybody from Russia go to Turkey for that.

Just for myself I found 3 clinics in Istanbul, which answered my questions, these were, hair of Istanbul - they are good but very expensive, because they became popular in europe maybe. dr Erdogan, I think ASMED is the name of his clinic and Bellus Clinic - dr Yalvash, I chose them only because I knew personally the guys who did there, one of them my close friend. So for me it was very easy, because my friend and also 2 his friends went to the same clinic in July and in August last year, and I could see personally  the results  before my decision, so I had no doubts. I ll now attach the photo of myself I just put in a review post, you can see my result, I did HT on 17.JAN this year.

2f6b3605-23e5-4bea-bf19-eb16d463ee69.jpg

6b837e7a-76b2-43aa-975d-1dea7b73086f.jpg

Thats the second time someone registers at HRN to post a before and after result from Bellus Clinic. 

This seems like another paid representative from one of the thousands Turkish  hairmills. He already posted a before and after thread. 

Real patients post their results over several months and actively share and discuss their experience over the course of said months.

@Melvin-Moderator can confirm this happens all the time and 99% of the time it’s paid reps.

I only trust real patients posting at HRN from the beginning to the end of the growth cycle.