Best DHI in Turkey?

Lol I’ve been reading this thread with popcorn. I do get people trying to steer everyone away from Turkey and yes a good percentage you want to stay away from. I did a lot of research on this forum before I booked up to go Turkey and if you are looking for a surgeon that does a lot of the work, seeing just one patient per day and consistent with positive reviews, I’d look into Dr Demirsoy. I’m in a WhatsApp currently with 7 others that have also recently used him. All of us had a 10/10 service and everyone so far have had excellent results. Nobody in the group is even near the 12 month post op mark yet either but the results so far have been top notch👍🏽

• Like 1

ive been Turkey twice now...

everytime i  have been back through the airport i have spoken to many fellow hair transplants and the amount of men who paid less than half the price of what i paid with Cinik or cosmedica. so there are these hairmills in tirkey who ar doing it at 1K basically with hotel... and straight away i will compare the work and see no density what so ever now to me these are the real bad ones in Turkey what really are giving Turkey a bad name and botched jobs as you say....

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Foobar said:

I am still waiting on these botched overharvested stories from Cinik or Demirsoy. Where are they?

I’m more than happy so far mate but yet I’ve got a long way to go.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 6:53 PM, Foobar said:

I am still waiting on these botched overharvested stories from Cinik or Demirsoy. Where are they?

You can’t really compare a technician based clinic to Demirsoy 

What is the DHI anyway. I assume it stands for Direct Hair Implantation, but how so? As far as I see every doctor has to touch the grafts one way or another, i.e, at least they have to clean the grafts and meaning they need to touch them.

Edited by knight19