Best DHI in Turkey?

Hi Foobar - sorry your post got off topic. I reckon it's an important discussion however, and one that's long overdue on this forum. On the topic of your query keep researching and asking questions, there is a goldmine of info available here once you really dig into that "search" tab. To add to your searches I'd recommend Eugenix, who have been posting result after result to this forum for a good while. Their price point is higher than Cinik but not staggeringly so considering the quality they consistently give out. And consistency is worth it's weight in gold.

Kruchie - I just want to say I really appreciated reading your dialogue with Portugal25. I think it's important to recognize that everyone on this forum (with the exception of the odd troll) truly means well. By that I mean everybody wants everyone else to have the best hair transplant possible. It's one of the things I love most about HRN and why I migrated from another forum - the support network here is really on point. At the end of the day we're all going through the same thing and want the best for everyone.

On your discussion, there's a clear suspicion of Turkey from some of the regulars here. It needs to be said that a fair piece of that reputation is earned. But a piece of it isn't, and there are plenty of real patient results to back it up. This is a hot take and I'm probably going to get some flak for it, but I genuinely believe some people feel upset when they see others getting professional and aesthetically-pleasing transplants at a third of the cost they paid, and try to justify their annoyance by making sweeping, generalized statements about entire regions, often riddled with anecdotal evidence. I find these kinds of statements wholly unhelpful to the conversation, and the forum as a whole.

At the end of the day, the thing I trust most is consistent quality results posted by actual, real patients. I don't care if techs or doctors do the surgery, I don't care if it's manual or motor punch, I don't care if it's in Istanbul or Chicago. I care about a good final result with healthy donor management.

So, to bring us back to the beginning of this topic, the question Foobar needs to ask is "Does Cinik have enough consistent quality results to make me feel comfortable choosing him?".

Everything else, as you said, is conjecture.

2 hours ago, Kruchie said:

You haven't managed to prove anything?

You found another old topic, hardly showing the many there would be given the now 18 procedures a day. Is there a surgeon out there who doesn't have a bad review? 

I can't tell if you're being serious or not anymore. I have been there myself, to the clinic, seen it with my own eyes. I went back daily for hair washes for 6 days and saw none of what you claim.

You don't make much sense to me, it sounds like you're mad because Turkey can provide you a good result at an affordable price. Gone are the days when people had to remortgage their home for a HT. No wonder other doctors bad mouth them, of course they would. If someone was providing a similar service and charging 50+% less, you'd be mad and discredit them too.

Everywhere has good and bad clinics and that's all there is to it.

I'm done talking about this now as you keep taking the discussion in other directions and still have yet to prove anything you've claimed. My opinion is based on recent posts and experiences shared by real patients. 

• Like 3

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

@Portugal25you are a great resource for this forum, but he noticed a strong fury towards Cinik's clinic on your part.  I want to tell you that, yes, you will certainly have studied 52 reports of Pekiner patients, all excellent results, but keep in mind that most, if not all, of them have seen them on an Italian forum where we know very well that one of the moderators of  that forum, he is also Pekiner's consultant, and it is not very ethical what, in fact, on HRN, there is a member (whose name I do not remember) who did two procedures with Pekiner, go wrong, and from that forum  Italian has been banned, so you couldn't see his report. I too have been to Cinik's clinic, and I honestly don't think the team of technicians who performed my procedure were Syrian refugees.

• Like 3

I for one completely understand where Portugal25 is coming from and I also completely understand where krunchey is coming from but like I recently added to my thread if it wasn’t for places like Cinik’s then there would be no chance whatsoever I’d have never been able to have a HT. We all want the best things in life and like I added I’d have loved to been able to afford to visit one of the top surgeons out there but that was no way possible for me having a young family to support, ok it’s extremely early days for me and I’ve got a long road ahead but I can only go on what I’ve seen with my own eyes through doing my research on this forum and reading other people’s stories. I’m also guessing every surgeon out there has good and bad results, ok some more than others and I do understand you get what you pay for, but when reading the comments from those forum members on Cinik’s patent threads I’ve seen far much more positive then negative. 

• Like 1

I am not too familiar with the Cinik clinic and its results and do not know how many patients they have per day. 

The things I know:

- Once there was a discussion to recommend them here, but there was a discussion about the different packages they offer

- I have seen one really botched donor area from him in here

- There are decent clinics with low pricing (< 2 € / graft) which are no hair mills

For me one thing is crucial as it is mentioned here often: "Every clinic has bad results." Well, this is certainly true, even the best clinics have results with bad growth as there is an physiological factor. But the "best clinics" have no botched (!) results, with poor donor management, mis-angled grafts, multis in the first row and unnatural hairline design. The hair mills around the world have thousands (!) of this cases. 

• Like 2

statistically speaking are you meaning the ratio of patients per day would get the % up if any  bad work would be higher with more patients per day?  compared to say the recommended  doctors of one patient per day who charge more but do a better job. so meaning would we should be seeing far far more bad work with the numbers being higher if the patients per day is high

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Blower said:

statistically speaking are you meaning the ratio of patients per day would get the % up if any  bad work would be higher with more patients per day?  compared to say the recommended  doctors of one patient per day who charge more but do a better job. so meaning would we should be seeing far far more bad work with the numbers being higher if the patients per day is high

We do see more @Doron Harati and @Egy are both examples of guys who got completely botched in Turkey. 

Realistically, how many guys know about our community? Usually guys who find us, are the ones willing to do the research. Most guys who get botched either go back to the same clinic to get botched again, or become jaded at the industry. 

I wish that more guys knew about us, we would have thousands of bad reports, that I guarantee. We would also be saving thousands of heads.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Didi88 was also botched in Turkey.

Those "nice price" Turkish clinics are a big scam, they do follow the American protocol, it's a lie, I am suing now with more 8 casualties the local agent.

Those black market clinics tried to offer me working with them instead of the LEGIT clinics I represent and consultant, because it will be easier money for me and I always refuse, hehehe they always say to me "What are microscopes? Why we need them?"

Stay away lad! I can introduce you to many botched fellows.

Please follow my story here:

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

41 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

@Didi88 was also botched in Turkey.

Those "nice price" Turkish clinics are a big scam, they do follow the American protocol, it's a lie, I am suing now with more 8 casualties the local agent.

Those black market clinics tried to offer me working with them instead of the LEGIT clinics I represent and consultant, because it will be easier money for me and I always refuse, hehehe they always say to me "What are microscopes? Why we need them?"

Stay away lad! I can introduce you to many botched fellows.

Please follow my story here:

What clinic did he go to? You can't say "all clinics in Turkey are bad" because there are many bad cases.

I am interested in hearing about the best DHI in Turkey, not all these other bad clinics that I have no intention of going to.

Statistically, if there are 100.000 procedures done per day in Turkey vs 5.000 in Spain, it is evident that there will be statistically more bad results.

I know of many clinics outside of Turkey that are equally terrible according to the reviews, so it makes no sense to blame an entire country for some bad clinics. It is up to the individual clinic, their competency and their skill. Saying "Turkey is the king of botched transplants" is also saying "Turkey is the biggest in the world of successful transplants" because they have the largest amount of procedures.

The clinic in my country that quoted me 4800 EUR for 2500 grafts also used technicians. Not a single doctor. So clinics outside Turkey is not any worse and have the EXACT same risk but the higher price.

Now you claim you can show me many botched examples. Then show me these botched examples from Cinik. I don't care about the other bad clinics, It is highly irrelevant.

Edited by Foobar
  • Like 4

Like @Gasthoerer said the "best clinics" don’t have botched results with poor donor management, mis-angled grafts, multis in the first row and unnatural hairline design but hairmills like Cinik have them as you can see on the links below: 

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/29839-Horrible-experience-Hair-transplant-disaster-Dr.-Emrah-Cinik-Turkey

https://www.sacekimisonuclari.com/index.php?topic=9450.75

@Pauls I do have friends that can’t afford going to good Doctor in Turkey or anywhere else but I know better than to recommend them a tech run surgery at Cinik or any other Turkish hairmill so for those looking for a budget option I always give out the contact of the nurses Esma and Serkan Tetik because they have dozens of great results at the Turkish forum and are doing DHI for 1500€ all inclusive (better going to nurses with good real patients results than technicians at a hairmill). 

@Kruchie I don’t have nothing against people paying a fraction of the price I paid to have a great Doctor fully devoted to me for 3 days but I will never in good conscience recommend tech run surgeries in Turkey. 
I also went to Turkey but I went to a well known Turkish Doctor that is well aware of how Cinik can afford to advertise at the soccer match of the UK Premier League and I can tell you that it’s not from being fully devoted to assuring great results to the dozens of patients that come to his hairmill every day. 

I never said or claimed "All Turkish clinics are bad", I said all the cheap ones are bad, and not only in Turkry some are bad some is even worse.

There are good clinics in Turkey but not for 1500-3000 Euros, even the gòod Turkish clinics warn in their websites "do not go to a cheap clinic", I can even screenshot it for you if you want.

Also from my experience, I only saw cheap clinics use DHI method with that Choi pen, why you want to do DHI? You know what the difference between DHI and FUE

Good pro level clinics, follow the American protocol: Manual punch or Dr.Cole mechanical punch only, MD doctors only, staff that was trained by MD doctors, microscopes only!

Cheap clinic use: generic aggressive punch, fake doctors with local certification, not MD, no microscopes\only naked eye, 20 years old unexperienced staff that get paid 300 Euros per month, not permanent staff, I can add more.. but you got the idea.

Turkey government have no federal law enforcment on black market medical tourism in general, I saw many men and women got botched after doing nose jobs, dental, eyebrows, ect...

Didi went to Arenamed in Turkey.

The difference between a cheap bad to awful clinic, the bad clinic will have a very few will win the Russian Roulette with a decent HT and a depleted donor, 1 out 20 "win", the awful clinics have 100% failures and extreme depleted donor area.

I could've make a fortune as agent of cheap clinics, hurt ppl without caring, only crooks do that.

Of course there are high budget clinics I don't recommend, but it's another subject.

Another guy that was botched in a cheap clinic in Turkey

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

@Portugal25 Clearly you have issues and until you can sort that out, there is no further discussion to be had with you. Facts are facts and Cinik has done a lot of good work lately, no opinion will alter that and quoting topics that are years old won't either. Going to ignore the points you made about Cinik advertising at a football match, that's irrelevant and doesn't impact on results. Cinik has a score of 4.8 on Trustpilot - out of 509 reviews. 

@Foobar Sorry for hijacking your thread. I can share with you my experience of Cinik. I was treated with a high level of professionalism before, during and after the surgery. At the minute I'm only 10 days post op but I can tell you I am very happy with my progress so far, it really has made me a lot happier and I wish I did it sooner. Definitely would recommend Cinik to anyone, if you can afford it then maybe go elsewhere but I don't think you'd be disappointed with Cinik. 

@rob7331 100% agree with everything you said, couldn't have said it better myself. 

Forgive me  @Kruchieif I contradict you, but if a user were to make his choice based on Trustpilot reviews, he would risk a lot, it's easy to write four bullshit without documenting it.  HRN is the only true source of true news about the experience of a surgeon or clinic. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Kruchie said:

@Portugal25 Clearly you have issues and until you can sort that out, there is no further discussion to be had with you. Facts are facts and Cinik has done a lot of good work lately, no opinion will alter that and quoting topics that are years old won't either. Going to ignore the points you made about Cinik advertising at a football match, that's irrelevant and doesn't impact on results. Cinik has a score of 4.8 on Trustpilot - out of 509 reviews. 

@Foobar

I fully agree with you because if you are recommending clinics based on Trustpilot reviews then there is truly no more discussion to be had with you!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Egy said:

Forgive me  @Kruchieif I contradict you, but if a user were to make his choice based on Trustpilot reviews, he would risk a lot, it's easy to write four bullshit without documenting it.  HRN is the only true source of true news about the experience of a surgeon or clinic. 

Correct!

Those are fake reviews, it's you see those cheap botched clinic in Google "gets" 4.8 - 5.0 stars, but you never see pro level clinics with those rates, every fake monkey users can write those fake reviews.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Egy said:

I wouldn't ever recommend anyone make their choice based on TP alone, I'm fully aware how easy it is to fake reviews on there but not all will be fake. 

8 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

I fully agree with you because if you are recommending clinics based on Trustpilot reviews then there is truly no more discussion to be had with you!

This is getting boring now, I haven't recommended any clinics based on anything other than my own experience. As you will see in my reply to @Foobar.

8 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

Correct!

Those are fake reviews, it's you see those cheap botched clinic in Google "gets" 4.8 - 5.0 stars, but you never see pro level clinics with those rates, every fake monkey users can write those fake reviews.

Not all of them will be fake, I left one for Cinik and that wasn't fake. I know of others who left reviews for him on there too and they weren't fake. 

31 minutes ago, Kruchie said:

Not all of them will be fake,

Absolutely, nobody says that all of them are false, only that it is easy to write without documenting, as you can do on a forum like HRN, publishing photos of the progress month by month and discussing the evolution of the transplant.

I’m not advocating or recommending the aforementioned clinics or surgeons that have so far been the topic of discussion on this thread, as I don’t feel equipped with enough knowledge to talk about any of them in depth . . However what I will say is that one of the best results I have seen on here came from Cinik’s clinic, @lukeyb1687

and the former editor of the site heavily backed for his recommendation. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Egy said:

Absolutely, nobody says that all of them are false, only that it is easy to write without documenting, as you can do on a forum like HRN, publishing photos of the progress month by month and discussing the evolution of the transplant.

Yeah I totally agree. I didn't even look at their score on TP until after my surgery and they asked me to write a review.

Thank god for HRN. 

42 minutes ago, Kruchie said:

Not all of them will be fake, I left one for Cinik and that wasn't fake. I know of others who left reviews for him on there too and they weren't fake. 

Never said all feedbacks are 100% pure fake, but the majority is fake

1 hour ago, Portugal25 said:

Like @Gasthoerer said the "best clinics" don’t have botched results with poor donor management, mis-angled grafts, multis in the first row and unnatural hairline design but hairmills like Cinik have them as you can see on the links below: 

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/29839-Horrible-experience-Hair-transplant-disaster-Dr.-Emrah-Cinik-Turkey

https://www.sacekimisonuclari.com/index.php?topic=9450.75

@Pauls I do have friends that can’t afford going to good Doctor in Turkey or anywhere else but I know better than to recommend them a tech run surgery at Cinik or any other Turkish hairmill so for those looking for a budget option I always give out the contact of the nurses Esma and Serkan Tetik because they have dozens of great results at the Turkish forum and are doing DHI for 1500€ all inclusive (better going to nurses with good real patients results than technicians at a hairmill). 

@Kruchie I don’t have nothing against people paying a fraction of the price I paid to have a great Doctor fully devoted to me for 3 days but I will never in good conscience recommend tech run surgeries in Turkey. 
I also went to Turkey but I went to a well known Turkish Doctor that is well aware of how Cinik can afford to advertise at the soccer match of the UK Premier League and I can tell you that it’s not from being fully devoted to assuring great results to the dozens of patients that come to his hairmill every day. 

I can only go on things I’ve read on here. I’ve seen some fantastic results from Dr Cinik hence why I chose his as you call      “Turkish hairmill”. Now you’ve probably forgotten more than I know about HT but I can only go on what I know are real reviews, Dr Cinik has had dozens of fantastic results as you’ve probably seen for yourself but you seem to have this hatred for his clinic or is it to put people off so you can promote the same names you always seem to come up with on your posts. 

• Like 1

@Pauls I have no hatred for low cost clinics with all inclusive packages but here at HRN the more senior members will never recommend surgeries fully run by technicians in Turkey because we are aware patients are gambling on getting a good tech team to give them a nice result.

I went to Rahal in 2008 and last year he commented my case with Dr. Bruno Ferreira. More recently I chose one of the best Doctors in the world for BHT and I can tell you he won’t be forgetting me any time soon, can anyone that went to Cinik say that Dr. Cinik remembers them or even shoke their hand? 

Just now @Mike_2020 sent me a PM asking about Esma&Serkan Tetik the Nurses doing DHI for 1500€ all inclusive with dozens of real patients posting great results on the Turkish forums. So no, I don’t recomend always the same Doctors because I tend to recommend based on the needs and limitations of each person.

I recommend  Dr.BF a lot because my friend had his surgery aborted at Dr. Pekiner and 6 months later he’s now a happy patient of Dr.BF that accepted the challenge of doing surgery on a patient with miniaturized hair. 

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1

So, I have a complaint against Cinik, I wanted to express it in my thread at the end of the path, but considering this discussion I now say it: that Cinik works more on quantity than on quality, I can safely say, recriminate the fact that he has not worried in the least about  discuss those few double grafts that I have in the hair line due to two Turkish butchers from my first procedure, as rightly said @Portugal25, we are not doctors, I did not know there was in my hair, I saw that it was not natural, but  I didn't know why, coming to this forum I started to know some terms concerning a transplant, Cinik who is a surgeon had to tell me that there was this problem, tell me about it and decide together whether to remove them, but he didn't, maybe because he would have lost  time, but he wasted all the good that was done in his clinic, yes because I'm not happy now.

In addition, for a month now.  I am having a copious hair loss (native and transplanted) and the imperfection is becoming even more evident.

Edited by Egy
  • Like 2

As I said before you know a hell of a lot more than I do about HT and ok fair play to you with your results as you promote but I can understand a few of us getting the hump a little when you seem to slate a clinic “we’ve” visited and experienced. 

• Like 1