Dr Cinik 14/07/20 - 4200 graphs

Pauls

Well I decided to have my HT with Dr Cinik due to the results and feedback from some of the forum’s members. Myself (42) and a good friend (44) traveled to Istanbul to have our procedures done on the 14th of July from Manchester UK , everything was pre organised via the clinic and we was put up in a lovely hotel 15min drive away from the clinic. The whole experience was very professional and Dr Cinik and his team did everything they could to make the procedure run a smoothly as possible. I just wanted to share my experience with you guys and maybe help those who can’t decide witch clinic to use when deciding on Turkey as their chosen destination for a HT. I know a lot of the forum members are not in favour of as they call “ Turkish Hair Mills “ but just like many more of you out there, my friend and I are just working class guys and can’t afford to go to the other side of the world and visit the top surgeons, fingers crossed the journey for me will be as successful as it’s been for many more of you guys. Any questions please feel free to drop me a message.

25B79140-2AB2-4894-944D-0EAD038D3131.jpeg

C4D1252A-EC79-432D-9834-D76AAE05A6AA.jpeg

51CB0838-4112-4324-8D48-8E90D4B2B436.jpeg

9169B5BE-B7A8-4571-AF3C-2DA65702FE66.jpeg

B3C83374-23AF-4A32-9523-9675170260F9.jpeg

5DA4CC1C-D294-46D7-A279-F37B0E6DF89C.jpeg

• Like 2

good luck! 👍did you opt for the package in which the incisions are made by doctor Cinik?  I seem to recognize his "mold", that is the very regular and linear engravings, however the work clean.

Edited by Egy
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Egy said:

good luck! 👍did you opt for the package in which the incisions are made by doctor Cinik?  I seem to recognize his "mold", that is the very regular and linear engravings, however the work clean.

Yes I went with that package, a few changes made to his hairline as he initially had it too a point, but I wasn’t happy with that, thanks for your comments. 

• Like 1

hello all,..  i was the other guy who went with Pauls and had the same package aswell with mr Cinik opening the channels.. although i had two operations myself with now having 3 operations in total the fist being with Cosmedica (not happy with) wish i had gone with Mr cinik the first time now when i went to Turkey.

both me and Pauls as he mentions are both limited in money to spend..and my view is that i was at least norwood 7 that if it is does not work how i want i have at least tried and not spent a great deal money wise..

i have got to add the experience with Cinik and his technicians was far far better than Cosmedica by far and i was happy with how they operated compared to Cosmedica i noticed this greatly in how the technicians operated throughout the operation...

i know that my crown still needs some more work to get some density so i know myself i need to go back one more time at least...

• Like 1

Hi @Blower and good luck to you too.  We would be happy if you also opened your own thread on this forum.

If you did your previous or previous procedures at Cosmedica before 2016, do you know that Acar and Cinik worked together right there?

2 hours ago, Egy said:

Hi @Blower and good luck to you too.  We would be happy if you also opened your own thread on this forum.

If you did your previous or previous procedures at Cosmedica before 2016, do you know that Acar and Cinik worked together right there?

Hello Eggy i did not know this till recently that they worked together mate..

Dr accar aka Cosmedica do at least 5-6 times more patients a day than cinik i must add this also that is something i noticed when at Ciniks clinic.. at cosmedica they do double shifts and more operating rooms for both shifts..

14 hours ago, Pauls said:

Yes I went with that package, a few changes made to his hairline as he initially had it too a point, but I wasn’t happy with that, thanks for your comments. 

Haha! I did this too, I didn't like the hairline being too pointed. 

Glad you had a good experience, everything looks fantastic. 

39 minutes ago, Kruchie said:

Haha! I did this too, I didn't like the hairline being too pointed. 

Glad you had a good experience, everything looks fantastic. 

Cheers mate. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its looking really good. Look forward to your updates. Im looking into Cosmedica or Cinik. not sure which one to choose. I see so many good reviews for both and also some bad for both. Its so hard to choose with so many clinics.

4 hours ago, Hoohair said:

Its looking really good. Look forward to your updates. Im looking into Cosmedica or Cinik. not sure which one to choose. I see so many good reviews for both and also some bad for both. Its so hard to choose with so many clinics.

Thanks for your comments. I can only give my own opinions on Cinik but my friend @Blower can give you his account on both Cinik and Cosmedica. 

6 hours ago, Pauls said:

I hope so @Bax, I’m trying my best just to forget about it all but as you know yourself it’s easier said than done. A long road ahead!! 

You’ve got this, my man!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well it’s exactly 2 months since I went to Istanbul for my HT. All the shredding has stopped now and I’m starting to see some growth like baby hair. I’ve had the back and sides cut twice since the procedure but obviously nothing touched on top, I know I’ve got a hell of a long way to go but week by week in different lights I’m starting to see different parts of the transplanted hairs change. Im taking Biotin and multi vitamins provided by Dr Cinik , I also take Pumpkin seed oil capsules and Propecia 0.5mg Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

5BBA0889-6E5E-456B-B2EB-939B4AC2EAEB.jpeg

BE07BE93-0552-4853-B0CF-A8A4D118D6D6.jpeg

2E38A83F-A68A-48F9-89B2-A89E83223FF9.jpeg

• Like 1