Finasteride minoxidil spray

Hello all..I have been offered free 6 month course of a finasteride minoxidil spray with boitin vitamins but currently taking 1mg tablet propecia per day  and using regaine minoxidil and use biotin vitamins ,but on the course would have to stop all of above to do this 6 month course ,has anyone tried the spray of both finasteride and monoxide,it would work out cheaper but dont want to try it and stop propecia if it's not really tested  product plus i heard it got less side effects than the tablets .any advise be great 👍

I never like participating in initial trials with anything.

The topical application certainly is not as systemic as the oral form and I would bet the farm that this approach will not prove to be as efficient.

What would be your incentive to do this?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

It was just advise really If any one had tried the finasteride and minoxidil spray rather than taking the finasteride oral tablet and minoxidil regaine spray ,as like I said I got offered 6 month free prescription of it but had to stop taking the tablet from as the finasteride is in the spray what you use morning and night