!6 Month Patient Review for Eugenix Clinic Mumbai!

OK, I will start with my story, i have had 1fut & 3fue and 1 micro pigmentation. (Photos Uploaded) So, I currently live in Cambodia

I did some research on Eugenix , I spoke with there Rep Nelson who did an amazing job setting everything up. So my problem 

was that my first 3fues, Fut failed and i needed some repair, i had a thick line of bald area separating from my transplanted 

Hairline. The photos of "MeBefore" are of the problem i was dealing with for a long time, until i found Eugenix. Now, the photos

"MeAtEugenix" are the photos of me on surgery day, at the Mumbai facility were i met the staff and Dr. Pradeep Sethi. (Great Friends Forever)

Next, the photos of "MeAtHome" are 5 days after surgery, when the most annoying part starts, "are they all going grow"? Well, the next set of

photos "say it all, MeAfter" the cool factor is that there is so much new hair in the bald areas, that these photos were hard to take because i

couldnt find the bald area. Im, so, so, happy with the Truthful Results of Eugenix Expertise!!!! Please, Note! The Hairline was not done at Eugenix,

it needs some more work done, that i am going back to Mumbai as soon as i can get out of Cambodia! Covid19 has put restrictions on entering Cambodia.

In Closing, I have spent close to 20,000 us dollars, over 15 years of hair surgery. Why? i got robbed by a lot of Doctors with false claims. Just Go

to Eugenix, No matter were you are in the world, Find them Go!!!! They practice the Golden Rule "Treat others the way you Wanted to be Treated"

and "Do No Harm". Eugenix does it right the first time, by the way i had 1,100 grafts done this session, thats what its supposed to look like when all your hair grafts grow not Die, You obsolete Doctors that stole my money and my time. LOOOSERRRSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!Great Success Eugenix!

Hope to see you soon,

John Colombia aka John Cambodia

MeBefore.jpg

MeBefore1.jpg

MeAtEugenix.jpg

MeAtEugenix1.jpg

MeAfter.jpg

MeAfter1.jpg

MeAfter2.jpg

MeAfter3.jpg

MeAfter4.jpg

MeAfter5.jpg

MeAfter6.jpg

Meafter7.jpg

MeAfter8.jpg

MeAfter9.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

This is why I don't like SMP. All it does is color your scalp an unnatural color.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

7 hours ago, BeHappy said:

This is why I don't like SMP. All it does is color your scalp an unnatural color.

Hi BeHappy, I agree with you, But SMP with Good Fue is Amazing. The Down fall is after 6 months it disappears and changes color but,

if you have alot of money for maintenance every 6 months you will look relay good. When i fist got smp my shaved head mixed with the hairline Fue surgery, made me look very good with  shaved look. I was happy for 6 months, but then it faded out and back to looking  more permanent solution. I think SMP would be more succesful if they stop charging so much, its way to expensive for those kind of results..

• Like 1

"just go to Eugenix.. nó matter where you are in the world".... Never a truer statement said..... Cuts through all the bullshit!!!! 

I've been of that view right from the very moment I happened across them last October... So I put my money where my mouth is... And booked!! 

47 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

"just go to Eugenix.. nó matter where you are in the world".... Never a truer statement said..... Cuts through all the bullshit!!!! 

I've been of that view right from the very moment I happened across them last October... So I put my money where my mouth is... And booked!! 

Hello! Zoomster! On your way to the "GOOD JOURNEY" excellent choice! A word of advice, the Eugenix Facilities carry FINAX 1mg tablets.

I grabbed a 3 month supply which was dumb, i should have picked up a 2 years supply while i was there. I was afraid customs in the airports were going to take my meds because i was carrying so, much. The case was, not at all, even though Eugenix gave me a medical slip to clear customs. I went from Mumbai to Kuala lumpur then home to Phnom Penh and no one checked my bookbag. Yes, my bag went thru the scanner at all airports with no worries. When i got home, i was pissed when i found out how much 30 pills 1 month supply of finasteride  cost $60.00 US Dollars CRAZY!!!!!! compared to 235.95 RS which is $3.00 Dollars. So, i got lucky i found a supplier from India and they sent me my 3 year supply for $148.00. Zoomster, the Finax 1mg "You Must Take Everyday" to help your hair grow faster and cycle to a thicker more fuller look.

I wish you the best Zoomster! Take Care! YOUR IN GOOD HANDS!

On 7/17/2020 at 11:25 AM, John Colombia said:

OK, I will start with my story, i have had 1fut & 3fue and 1 micro pigmentation. (Photos Uploaded) So, I currently live in Cambodia

I did some research on Eugenix , I spoke with there Rep Nelson who did an amazing job setting everything up. So my problem 

was that my first 3fues, Fut failed and i needed some repair, i had a thick line of bald area separating from my transplanted 

Hairline. The photos of "MeBefore" are of the problem i was dealing with for a long time, until i found Eugenix. Now, the photos

"MeAtEugenix" are the photos of me on surgery day, at the Mumbai facility were i met the staff and Dr. Pradeep Sethi. (Great Friends Forever)

Next, the photos of "MeAtHome" are 5 days after surgery, when the most annoying part starts, "are they all going grow"? Well, the next set of

photos "say it all, MeAfter" the cool factor is that there is so much new hair in the bald areas, that these photos were hard to take because i

couldnt find the bald area. Im, so, so, happy with the Truthful Results of Eugenix Expertise!!!! Please, Note! The Hairline was not done at Eugenix,

it needs some more work done, that i am going back to Mumbai as soon as i can get out of Cambodia! Covid19 has put restrictions on entering Cambodia.

In Closing, I have spent close to 20,000 us dollars, over 15 years of hair surgery. Why? i got robbed by a lot of Doctors with false claims. Just Go

to Eugenix, No matter were you are in the world, Find them Go!!!! They practice the Golden Rule "Treat others the way you Wanted to be Treated"

and "Do No Harm". Eugenix does it right the first time, by the way i had 1,100 grafts done this session, thats what its supposed to look like when all your hair grafts grow not Die, You obsolete Doctors that stole my money and my time. LOOOSERRRSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!Great Success Eugenix!

Hope to see you soon,

John Colombia aka John Cambodia

MeBefore.jpg

MeBefore1.jpg

MeAtEugenix.jpg

MeAtEugenix1.jpg

MeAfter.jpg

MeAfter1.jpg

MeAfter2.jpg

MeAfter3.jpg

MeAfter4.jpg

MeAfter5.jpg

MeAfter6.jpg

Meafter7.jpg

MeAfter8.jpg

MeAfter9.jpg

Thank you for your wonderdul and kind words sir. We are truely grateful that we had the opportunity to serve you.

We wish you the best.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

12 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Thank you for your wonderdul and kind words sir. We are truely grateful that we had the opportunity to serve you.

We wish you the best.

Hi Nelson, Thank you again and the rest of the staff in Mumbai! I had a positive outcome with the surgery. I hope you can share

my feedback with Dr.Pradeep Sethi and the Mumbai Staff. I was hopeing you were able to find my post, i am new to this site

i dont know how it works.

Nelson, thank you ,you were truthful in saying "No Worries We Can Fix It"

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, John Colombia said:

Hi Nelson, Thank you again and the rest of the staff in Mumbai! I had a positive outcome with the surgery. I hope you can share

my feedback with Dr.Pradeep Sethi and the Mumbai Staff. I was hopeing you were able to find my post, i am new to this site

i dont know how it works.

Nelson, thank you ,you were truthful in saying "No Worries We Can Fix It"

The whole team gives you their regards. We are very happy for you sir.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ