3222 FUE PROCEDURE- DR. KORAY ERDOGAN

On 12/10/2020 at 8:18 AM, mxm56 said:

I see you were using Finasteride and Dutasteride. Was Finasteride not enough in your case? Are you still on the same regimen?

I am still using finasteride and dutasteride both together. I started losing my hair at 15 years old so I decided to bring the big boys out to fight hair loss. Many people claim that it is not necessary but in my case both drugs have worked amazingly for me. I have been using both for about 2 - 3 years now and I have not experienced 1 single side effect of DHT inhibitors :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to post a pic i found about 7 months ago. This is my hairline before my procedure with Dr. Koray. I was depressed, a slave to my many hats and now looking back on things, i am so glad i decided to do something about it. Good luck my fellow brothers who are currently dealing with this sickness.

20210112_185058.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 6:00 PM, Jimmy58 said:

Excellent progress MichaelID!

I feel your satisfaction and excitement for such a great achievement after only 6 months and there is still a long way ahead.

Brilliant ✌️

Thank you my brother. I wish nothing but the best for you and many others on this fourm 🙏

On 1/8/2021 at 6:21 PM, MichaelD said:

Hello, 

Sorry for the late update. These are my 6mo photos. My life has changed completely. Thanks asmed :)

Snapchat-716558660.jpg

Snapchat-144535087.jpg

Snapchat-1041535923.jpg

Snapchat-1761558247.jpg

Dear MichaelD,

Thank you for sharing your photos with all of us. It is amazing following your progress from month to month and to see that you enjoy your hair in its fullest.

Wish you all the best and waiting for your new photos in the future.

Sincerely,

Suzana Kubinek

ASMED Clinic

• Thanks 1

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

Hello Brothers,

I just wanted to post my 6mo and 3 week pictures. I did recently get a haircut and I have 0 complaints! Please ask any questions regarding my hair transplant journey. Hope everyone is doing good and keeping safe!

Screenshot_20210125-084602_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210125-084556_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210125-084549_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210125-084544_Gallery.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/25/2021 at 12:32 PM, MichaelD said:

Hello Brothers,

I just wanted to post my 6mo and 3 week pictures. I did recently get a haircut and I have 0 complaints! Please ask any questions regarding my hair transplant journey. Hope everyone is doing good and keeping safe!

Screenshot_20210125-084602_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210125-084556_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210125-084549_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210125-084544_Gallery.jpg

Your progress is coming along very nicely! 👍🏻
Your donor and haircut fade looks great!

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2021 at 7:31 PM, Coady said:

You have a nice beard too man 😀

I appreciate the compliment fam! Oddly enough the medications (DHT Inhibitors) has not affected my beard growth at all. I love my beard and genetics are to thank!

I don't think I would have gotten a beard transplant though, if I had no hair there.

1 hour ago, CosmoKramer said:

Your progress is coming along very nicely! 👍🏻
Your donor and haircut fade looks great!

Thank you! I wanted to get a hair cut that exposed my donor. I was nervous but to me and 99.9% of people, my donor looks completely untouched! I have seen others not so lucky and it really scared me. Asmed no doubt did a great job all around. 

2 minutes ago, MichaelD said:

Thank you! I wanted to get a hair cut that exposed my donor. I was nervous but to me and 99.9% of people, my donor looks completely untouched! I have seen others not so lucky and it really scared me. Asmed no doubt did a great job all around. 

You’re welcome! And I concur.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looking great man, do you have Indian hair or afro hair? I can't tell. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 1/31/2021 at 10:46 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Looking great man, do you have Indian hair or afro hair? I can't tell. 

Thanks! I am half black, half Mexican. So my hair texture is a little different. Asmed assured me that my hair texture shouldn't be an issue.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Wow these are fantastic results Michael and such an early stage too. Congratulations.

Thank you! This fourm and members (such as yourself) has helped me and so many men in so many ways. I only wished that more men would discover this amazing community. I will continue to support this fourm and answer any questions one may have 🙏

• Like 3

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, MichaelD said:

Thank you! This fourm and members (such as yourself) has helped me and so many men in so many ways. I only wished that more men would discover this amazing community. I will continue to support this fourm and answer any questions one may have 🙏

Yea, it’s a shame. I’m glad you found us, it really is a valuable place of credible information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.