3222 FUE PROCEDURE- DR. KORAY ERDOGAN

On 11/5/2020 at 2:05 PM, Jimmy58 said:

MichaelID it looks good!

one side is weaker than the other at the moment but this is a very common  “issue” everyone face during this phase (even myself, it’ll be 3months soon).

The next 2 months should make a more visible impact to your hairs’ density.

Good progress but it’s still too early!

You are 100% right about months 5 and 6. My hair is finally looking good for the first time in 6 years :)

• Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 12:07 AM, Gatsby said:

@MichaelD your hairline and temple points look excellent in framing your face. Stay on the meds and I look forward to your future updates. The best it yet to come. Thanks for sharing!

You were right all along! Thanks for your advice!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Damn, that’s looking fantastic 👌

Thank you for the positivity. If you have any questions let me know. Hair loss is a fucking nightmare but it seems that I am now turning the tide.  

5 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

And you still have many more months ahead! I was a slave to a hat for years so i know how good it feels when you first go out without one 🙂

Tell me about it... I was so self conscious about my hair line. It took the joy out of most things. Even though Turkey is frowned upon by many, it was single handily one of the best choices of my life. No regrets at all.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MichaelD said:

Tell me about it... I was so self conscious about my hair line. It took the joy out of most things. Even though Turkey is frowned upon by many, it was single handily one of the best choices of my life. No regrets at all.

Yup, couldn’t agree more. It’s amazing how much of a confidence boost it is! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Craig2412 said:

Looks great Michael already and you’re not even halfway! Side temples look nice and natural too 😊

I appreciate you! You had GOD like results and it really seemed to change your life (from an appearance standpoint). I am thankful for posts such as yours, as it helped me pick ASMED for my procedure! I cannot wait for the final results. Thanks for helping all of the fellow hair loss suffers out there. Now it is time for me to do the same!

• Like 1

• Administrators

It’s looking excellent, on track for an amazing result.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

It’s looking excellent, on track for an amazing result.

Thank you!! If my hair stopped improving as of today, i'd be more than happy. I'm just glad i had a fourm such as this one to fall back on for advice!

16 hours ago, MichaelD said:

Alrighty my fellow brothers! My hair has shown amazing growth in months 4-5! For the first time in 6 fucking years, I have been able to walk in public without having a hat glued to my head! Man this feeling is unexplainable! I was a hat slave for so many years and I am so grateful that I took the leap to go ahead and get this procedure done. ASMED has really given me the confidence that I was lacking for so many years. I just want to thank Dr. Koray, Suzana and ASMED for changing my life. Asmed gets a lot of criticism but I have nothing but amazing things to say about them. Please let me know if any of you have questions. I am here to help :)

P.S I do have a little rogaine foam in the pics that is why my hair looks a little white.

20201202_113529.jpg

20201202_113546.jpg

20201202_113602.jpg

20201202_113619.jpg

Snapchat-1716948734.jpg

Dear MichaelD,

Thank you for beautiful words, for sharing your photos and amazing hair transplant journey you have. 

It was amazing having you among us in Asmed Clinic and it is great watching your progress from month to month. You had an unbelievable change and it is great feeling to know that we are a part of it.

We will be here for you at every step of the way. There is a lot go go and the changes will happen.

We are waiting for the next set of amazing photos (when time comes).

Stay safe and Kind Regards,

Suzana Kubinek - Patient Coordinator

ASMED Clinic

• Thanks 1

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

2 hours ago, ASMEDMANUALFUE said:

Dear MichaelD,

Thank you for beautiful words, for sharing your photos and amazing hair transplant journey you have. 

It was amazing having you among us in Asmed Clinic and it is great watching your progress from month to month. You had an unbelievable change and it is great feeling to know that we are a part of it.

We will be here for you at every step of the way. There is a lot go go and the changes will happen.

We are waiting for the next set of amazing photos (when time comes).

Stay safe and Kind Regards,

Suzana Kubinek - Patient Coordinator

ASMED Clinic

Thank you very much! I will make sure to keep posting up my life changing results. I'm just thankful that I finally have hair i'm proud to show off to the world! I was treated VERY nicely at ASMED and i have spread the word to family and friends! Please feel free to use all of my photos as you may please :)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kiokbs said:

looks good mate and it’s still early. shall be even better in couple months

Thanks bro! At 5 months i cannot complain at all! Just glad i kept fighting hair loss all these years instead of just "shaving it all off bro". 

Anyways thanks for the positivity!!

• Like 1

I’m so glad for you, you deserve such a life changing result!

you’re only half way through your final result so things could potentially get even better.

I’m happy to feel your happiness in recovering confidence with your immagine improved as you were hoping for.

I will also create my report as I’m going to be at month 4 shortly.Hoping to get the same boost as you did in the next couple of months.

Good vibes 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Jimmy58 said:

I’m so glad for you, you deserve such a life changing result!

you’re only half way through your final result so things could potentially get even better.

I’m happy to feel your happiness in recovering confidence with your immagine improved as you were hoping for.

I will also create my report as I’m going to be at month 4 shortly.Hoping to get the same boost as you did in the next couple of months.

Good vibes 

We all do. Only men who have lossed their hair such as us on this forum, knows how tragic it kills ones confidence. I swear hair loss has robbed me of some many joyful moments in my life BUT i will never ever stop fighting this fight.

I hope you and everyone else nothing but the best in their journey!

• Like 2