3222 FUE PROCEDURE- DR. KORAY ERDOGAN

3 hours ago, Jimmy58 said:

Looking good MichealD, the worst is almost over. Your donor looks absolutely Fab and also your recipient looks good too( you started with a much better situation than many of us).

I am one month post my surgery at ASMED and I believe I’m going through the toughest time of my life 🤦‍♂️

Hey Jimmy58! Yeah, I love my donor area, you literally cannot tell that hair was extracted from my back of my head which is a huge sigh of relief. And I believe that medications such as finasteride, dutasteride and minoxidil have helped me save much hair.

Regarding you being at one month post, my brother there is nothing worse than examining your hair every single minute of the day. You did the hard part which was the hair procedure, so try your best to sit back and relax. Workout, eat healthy.. continue on with life, your hair will eventually grow with time! Also make sure to utilize any hair medications you are on. 

I will keep posted and if you have any questions let me know. Thanks for the comment. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

@MichaelD your hairline and temple points look excellent in framing your face. Stay on the meds and I look forward to your future updates. The best it yet to come. Thanks for sharing!

I appreciate the positive feedback. I will make sure to give an update every single month so i can show/help anyone who is dealing with this dreadful issue.

I will also keep up with my use of hair loss medications, thanks for the comment!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

This looks like super refined work. That’s a great distribution of the grafts. I think you will have a excellent result.

Look forward to your subsequent updates! 

Hello JohnAC71,

I appreciate the positive feedback! I am praying that you are right and that my outcome will look good. I am doing my best to give my hairs the best chance at growing. I am taking my dht inhibitors every single day, I use minoxidil, and a keto shampoo 4x a week. I also take multivitamins, fish oils, msm pills, eat a lot of fruits and veggies and drink a lot of water every single day. 

We are all in this together and if I can help anyone achieve good results, I do not mind sharing my updates. Stay tuned!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, badhamatha said:

Looks great man! Judging from the number of grafts you got, your looking at a very dense well filled in result! Excited to see the 6 month and beyond photos

Praying you are right brother 🙏

I will make sure to keep up with my monthly updates! Thanks for the comment. 

4 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Hey man, good job on your write up, work looks clean and your progress seems to be just kicking off. Good luck!

Hey there,

I appreciate the kind words. Me at the (2.5 month approaching the 3month mark) is better than how I was before my transplant. It is so liberating to have done something about hair loss which has taken over the past 10 years of my life. 

I got a lot of shit for wanting to get a hair transplant from my family... funny how they all like my results now. I'm just glad I listened to myself, instead of shaving all my hair off.

Anyways thanks for the positivity!

• Like 1

African american type of hair is apparently extremely difficult for HTs but the work on you was pristine. And bc your hair is naturally curly is really hides the donor area very well. On top of that being darker complexion makes the ugly duckling phase not as noticeable as you don't really see the pink in the recipient area. 

Looks good!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

African american type of hair is apparently extremely difficult for HTs but the work on you was pristine. And bc your hair is naturally curly is really hides the donor area very well. On top of that being darker complexion makes the ugly duckling phase not as noticeable as you don't really see the pink in the recipient area. 

Looks good!!

Man I really am thankful for all of the uplift this community has provided me!

I have heard that AA type of hair was indeed difficult to work with but maybe because I am half Mexican my hair was somewhat easier to deal with?

Regarding my donor area, I absolutely love it! I cannot see any scarring at all, which is such a relief. And you are right, the pink recipient area is non detectable to others. I no longer stress going out in public without a hat :)

Thanks for the comment and the Asmed team!

1 minute ago, MichaelD said:

Man I really am thankful for all of the uplift this community has provided me!

I have heard that AA type of hair was indeed difficult to work with but maybe because I am half Mexican my hair was somewhat easier to deal with?

Regarding my donor area, I absolutely love it! I cannot see any scarring at all, which is such a relief. And you are right, the pink recipient area is non detectable to others. I no longer stress going out in public without a hat :)

Thanks for the comment and the Asmed team!

Hope everything turns out the way you want. Fue has gone a long way. I remember just a few years back most doctors wouldn't do fue on AA hair, only fut

23 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Hope everything turns out the way you want. Fue has gone a long way. I remember just a few years back most doctors wouldn't do fue on AA hair, only fut

Yeah fut was a no go for me. I am in the process of joining the military as an officer, so having to have my head shaved in the service made fut a guaranteed no.

Thank god for medical advancements. 

On 9/13/2020 at 4:07 PM, MichaelD said:

Hey there,

I appreciate the kind words. Me at the (2.5 month approaching the 3month mark) is better than how I was before my transplant. It is so liberating to have done something about hair loss which has taken over the past 10 years of my life. 

I got a lot of shit for wanting to get a hair transplant from my family... funny how they all like my results now. I'm just glad I listened to myself, instead of shaving all my hair off.

Anyways thanks for the positivity!

You’re welcome!

Getting criticism from friends and family when simp tell them their HT plans usually is how it goes for mostly everyone..and yes, when they see the results looking good they almost always come around being more positive about it.

30 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

You’re welcome!

Getting criticism from friends and family when simp tell them their HT plans usually is how it goes for mostly everyone..and yes, when they see the results looking good they almost always come around being more positive about it.

Sometimes it's best to listen to your own intuition. I'm glad i did! Hopefully it'll all pay off :)

• 4 weeks later...

3 MONTH POST OP PICS

Let me know what you guys think! By the way, I have decided against shaving my hair for the sake of letting my hair grow out. I know I have to shave my sides but for now I have been letting my hairs grow. I could keep everything leveled but for now I will keep my hair growing as is :)

Screenshot_20201010-203930_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201010-204030_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201010-203954_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201010-203906_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201010-203834_Gallery.jpg

Edited by MichaelD
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing the process. I'm following you. I also had a hair transplant in Asmed. And my 4th month is just over. There is no significant progress at the moment. I am thinking of sharing my own photos soon. Greetings

MichaelID it looks good!

one side is weaker than the other at the moment but this is a very common  “issue” everyone face during this phase (even myself, it’ll be 3months soon).

The next 2 months should make a more visible impact to your hairs’ density.

Good progress but it’s still too early!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alrighty my fellow brothers! My hair has shown amazing growth in months 4-5! For the first time in 6 fucking years, I have been able to walk in public without having a hat glued to my head! Man this feeling is unexplainable! I was a hat slave for so many years and I am so grateful that I took the leap to go ahead and get this procedure done. ASMED has really given me the confidence that I was lacking for so many years. I just want to thank Dr. Koray, Suzana and ASMED for changing my life. Asmed gets a lot of criticism but I have nothing but amazing things to say about them. Please let me know if any of you have questions. I am here to help :)

P.S I do have a little rogaine foam in the pics that is why my hair looks a little white.

20201202_113529.jpg

20201202_113546.jpg

20201202_113602.jpg

20201202_113619.jpg

Snapchat-1716948734.jpg

Edited by MichaelD
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1