Transplant hair removal

I m done 9month before my Transplant in frontle line 2000 graft no density and low Hair line so i want remove onely its possible any without scar pls help

IMG-20200712-WA0027.jpg

IMG-20200710-WA0052.jpg

1594630333308-249403836.jpg

15946304038491710749896.jpg

15946304329031641370502.jpg

Edited by Shagul

It does not look that bad from the pictures. Do you have a before pic? One option Is to remove hairs with electrolysis but it will likely leave bulky grafts in your front hairline which may need to be feathered in with single graft hairs in another procedure.

• Moderators

What is wrong with these Drs who have no idea what a hairline actually looks like. I just commented in another thread about something similar. If you were a Dr who wanted to start doing hair transplants for some extra money as a side practice wouldn't you at least look at a few after photos from high quality Drs and look at some real natural hairlines too. I mean isn't that an absolute requirement to know what a hairline looks like if you are going to be doing surgery to create hairlines!? These Drs only see money and don't care at all about what they are doing to people. This is so disgusting. This industry should be so much better by now, but instead some Drs like this are turning it backwards.

I really wish some of the better Drs would start speaking up about this and start pushing for some kinds of standards.

Edited by BeHappy
  • Like 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

2 hours ago, BeHappy said:

What is wrong with these Drs who have no idea what a hairline actually looks like. I just commented in another thread about something similar. If you were a Dr who wanted to start doing hair transplants for some extra money as a side practice wouldn't you at least look at a few after photos from high quality Drs and look at some real natural hairlines too. I mean isn't that an absolute requirement to know what a hairline looks like if you are going to be doing surgery to create hairlines!? These Drs only see money and don't care at all about what they are doing to people. This is so disgusting. This industry should be so much better by now, but instead some Drs like this are turning it backwards.

I really wish some of the better Drs would start speaking up about this and start pushing for some kinds of standards.

Hi sir i m not bald my forehead little big thats why i m done Transplant but results very bad very low density.in india Punjab state  chandigar doctor doing my Transplant clinic name recover hair Transplant center pls don't go any one person this clinic very worst like factory 

• Administrators

I wouldn’t remove the hairs, I would get it refined at another clinic. Check out @Eugenix Hair Science they have excellent repair cases and are also in India.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

18 hours ago, Shagul said:

Hi bro u from? i m from india

India. You got it done from Morinda?

Like @Melvin-Moderator has posted in the replies, only Eugenix is the best in India. But they do not have a clinic in our state+they are very expensive than the other clinics. For the latter part, their quality is also very good.

• Like 1

It looks like you have few multi-haired grafts in the hairline.  Those can be punched out and re-implanted elsewhere, but don't try to raise your entire hairline.  Just get another transplant from a better clinic this time to add density.  

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

I totally agree with Melvin...it would be potentially much better to add more single hair grafts and possibly some 2 hair grafts behind the singles.

It looks like you have good hair quality and not knowing anything about your donor reserve, my guess is that you have plenty to work with.

Why risk visible scarring from removing the grafts instead of adding density to the area?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

5 hours ago, gillenator said:

I totally agree with Melvin...it would be potentially much better to add more single hair grafts and possibly some 2 hair grafts behind the singles.

It looks like you have good hair quality and not knowing anything about your donor reserve, my guess is that you have plenty to work with.

Why risk visible scarring from removing the grafts instead of adding density to the area?

Hi sir i don't like my hair line and i want remove Transplant hair only its possibly any treatment have pls any one telme plssss i want to back my original Hair line

5 hours ago, aaron1234 said:

It looks like you have few multi-haired grafts in the hairline.  Those can be punched out and re-implanted elsewhere, but don't try to raise your entire hairline.  Just get another transplant from a better clinic this time to add density.  

Hi sir i don't like my Hair line so i want remove only pls help me any treatment have?

On 7/13/2020 at 2:09 PM, Shagul said:

I m done 9month before my Transplant in frontle line 2000 graft no density and low Hair line so i want remove onely its possible any without scar pls help

IMG-20200712-WA0027.jpg

IMG-20200710-WA0052.jpg

1594630333308-249403836.jpg

15946304038491710749896.jpg

15946304329031641370502.jpg

You can go for a hairline correction. It can be softened by breaking the hairline and adding more singles.

• Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

On 7/15/2020 at 2:35 AM, aaron1234 said:

very bad HAIR line bro i not bald bro my forehead little big thats why i m done but results very unnatural just i want remove only thats why i m search my hair line so far 1inch thats why clearly visible gap. give me removel suggestion 

IMG-20200715-WA0006.jpg

• Moderators

You can have the area I marked (or something similar) removed by FUE and replace the removed grafts behind it to thicken up that area.

fueOut.png.e721ad7e3cd5a1e4b78e575aa27f5240.png

Edited by BeHappy
  • Like 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Forehead reduction surgery would lower the hairline, so you don't want to do that. You can do what @BeHappy suggested with removing some of the larger grafts in the hairline via FUE.  They are often referred to in the industry as "punch-outs".  I had that done to a few multi's in my hairline and the scarring is unnoticeable, especially if you get single haired grafts planted around it.  You'll need to find a good surgeon to do this.  Don't go back to the place that did your last surgery.  

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

6 hours ago, BeHappy said:

You can have the area I marked (or something similar) removed by FUE and replace the removed grafts behind it to thicken up that area.

fueOut.png.e721ad7e3cd5a1e4b78e575aa27f5240.png

3 minutes ago, aaron1234 said:

Forehead reduction surgery would lower the hairline, so you don't want to do that. You can do what @BeHappy suggested with removing some of the larger grafts in the hairline via FUE.  They are often referred to in the industry as "punch-outs".  I had that done to a few multi's in my hairline and the scarring is unnoticeable, especially if you get single haired grafts planted around it.  You'll need to find a good surgeon to do this.  Don't go back to the place that did your last surgery.  

K bro thanks can u sent me your hair line u removed some hairs thats why i m asking i want see that area pls sent me help me

• Administrators

Let this be a cautionary tale for those who have little to no hair loss. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. I feel for your situation, it can be refined, but it will never be as perfect as your natural hairline. Your hairline was 10/10 natural and dense. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Shagul said:

K bro thanks i don't know what i do i m allways depression 😒

You need to consult with a surgeon to help you. You can contact Eugenix, they’re the best for your situation. You can still have a good result, there’s no need to be depressed, it can be fixed.

• Like 1

View my thread

On 7/16/2020 at 1:01 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Let this be a cautionary tale for those who have little to no hair loss. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. I feel for your situation, it can be refined, but it will never be as perfect as your natural hairline. Your hairline was 10/10 natural and dense. 

I could not agree more!

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

On 7/13/2020 at 2:36 PM, HTHope said:

It does not look that bad from the pictures. Do you have a before pic? One option Is to remove hairs with electrolysis but it will likely leave bulky grafts in your front hairline which may need to be feathered in with single graft hairs in another procedure.

Hi i m not bald my forehead little big thats why i m done my Transplant but now very low density and very low hair line so i want removed without scar i attached my ht before pic u see can

IMG-20200704-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20200704-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20200409-WA0027.jpg

IMG-20200322-WA0023.jpg