Jump to content

Recommended Posts

i am 24 years old, NW2 grade mostly my baldness is in frontal area 
I contacted two clinics

 

In turkey Dr Serkan Clinic they told me i need 2800 Grafts and DHI method the price is 2200 euro. The surgery is done by technicians.

 

the second Clinic In India which many recommended is Euginx they told me i need 2000-2200 grafts the design of hairline is done by Dr Arika and Dr Sethi

and the rest of the surgery is done by other doctors. The operation is DHI as well. The price is 1600 euro.

 

 

i have seen the Results for the two clinics all are nice and look natural (i care about that the most) but what i am afraid of is i think the results both clinics are posting are done by the main doctors. I am afraid to see a different results when the technicians or the other doctors are doing the surgery.

 

i will really appreciate your recommendations. If you have a good clinic better if in turkey please tell me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never heard of the other surgeon, but Eugenix is top notch, their results on this forum by real patients like @Zoomster and @paddyirishman are enough for me to consider them.


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I have never heard of the other surgeon, but Eugenix is top notch, their results on this forum by real patients like @Zoomster and @paddyirishman are enough for me to consider them.

I saw there results i am amazed 🤦🏻‍♂️
I think i will go with Eugenix. They are expensive if i want Dr Arika and Dr sethi to be involved the price will be around 4000 euro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why dr. Keser is not mentioned here almost never? For N2-3 cases I would say he is the best option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Serkan Aygin is a clinic low cost, he works a lot with Europeans, especially with Italians, it is the low-cost clinic that is the most popular in Italy, you will see Serkan only to draw the first line, and more, as he wants  , not as you wish.  All the procedure is carried out by the technicians, so I in your place, if the trip is not a problem, I would go to India to Eugenix, who has many reports on this forum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Egy said:

Serkan Aygin is a clinic low cost, he works a lot with Europeans, especially with Italians, it is the low-cost clinic that is the most popular in Italy, you will see Serkan only to draw the first line, and more, as he wants  , not as you wish.  All the procedure is carried out by the technicians, so I in your place, if the trip is not a problem, I would go to India to Eugenix, who has many reports on this forum.

I know Eugenix is good, what i am worried about is that the good results they are showing are carried out by Dr Airka And Dr Sethi which is expensive package compared to the other package where they design the hairline and the rest of the surgery will be performed by other doctors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, RonBurgundy said:

why dr. Keser is not mentioned here almost never? For N2-3 cases I would say he is the best option.

I saw nice results for this doctor but it is too expensive for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Mohammad12 my advice is for you to avoid any clinic where the doctor is not involved in the surgery.

Turkey is the world capital of botched hair transplants but if you really want to go there the only safe option is HLC Ankara at 2.5€/graft. There are two other top docs in Turkey but both have limitations; Dr. Keser is a recluse and doesn’t use a microscope during surgery while Dr. Pekiner achieves amazing results but he aborts surgeries if he finds miniaturized hairs (doesn’t take risks). 
You have low cost Demirsoy doing old school technique of pre-made slits and techs implanting up to 4000 grafs per day.
The rest is mostly Turkish Hairmills like Cinik, Asmed etc, where you surgery is done by technicians that could have been taxi drivers 2 months before doing your surgery.

Dr. Arika at Eugenix is probably the cheapest option to have a surgery performed by a doctor that is consistently achieving great results and using a highly skilled technique - DHT.

Eugenix doesn’t do DHI but rather their own technique called DHT in which they first do pre-made slits then extract the grafts and finally implant them within 30m after extraction (grafts spend less time out of body). 

I consider DHI a better technique but DHT at Eugenix done by Dr. Arika is getting great results. 

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mohammad12 said:

I know Eugenix is good, what i am worried about is that the good results they are showing are carried out by Dr Airka And Dr Sethi which is expensive package compared to the other package where they design the hairline and the rest of the surgery will be performed by other doctors.

Contact the clinic and ask to see results from both and compare them. Lastly, if you cannot afford a good surgeon save up more money or don’t get surgery. Don’t ever let cost be the deciding factor. 


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr Demirsoy is one to consider for sure and does most the procedure 👍🏽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mohhamad, I am rep and cosultant of Dr. Bahatti of Darling Buds clinics in India, and HDC clinic with Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina in Cyprus, both clinics surgeries done by MD doctors with a team that use microscopes, you can consult with on private.

I myself had a repair HT at HDC, which I am very happy about, can read on it here:

 


Doron Harati - Hair transplet offical international representor of HDC (Cyprus), Darling Buds (India), HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

Feel free to contact me: WhatsApp +9726542654\ Mail: Doronstar546@gmail.com

My own HT story: https://youtu.be/K4x1KLZhWS0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Doron Harati said:

Hi Mohhamad, I am rep and cosultant of Dr. Bahatti of Darling Buds clinics in India, and HDC clinic with Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina in Cyprus, both clinics surgeries done by MD doctors with a team that use microscopes, you can consult with on private.

I myself had a repair HT at HDC, which I am very happy about, can read on it here:

 

Nice results congrats, i saw your posts i agree a lot of “doctors” in turkey are frauds . how much did this HT cost ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mohammad12 thanks!

HDC price in general is 2.7 Euro per graft, but some times as a rep I can get for a bit less.

My repair (repairs cost more) was around 6500 Euros, our price also includes accommodation in our own apartments.

Also I rep Dr. Bahatti Darling Buds with "Indian price" if you prefer, Dr. Bahatti himself will make the punch and slits.

As a someone who was botched in Turkey, let me say this!

The local agent that took me to that black market clinic, lied to me on a contract that a REAL doctor will be at my surgery, BUT only after I found that it wasn't a doctor, it was a "specialist"

So you need to know this on the "nice price" clinic in Turkey:

1) The fraud "doctors" will represent themself with a diploma, BUT it's a Turkish local diploma, NOT MD WORLDWIDE

2) Very few "nice price" Turk clinics are own by MD doctors BUT he is only the owner he doesn't do anything with the surgical procedure,  they just draw your hairline, you even get a chance to plan your hairline before you flying to Turkey

3) Some clinics lie they have MD diploma but it's, or lie they have diploma from ISHRS or ABHRS associations, so if you will the associations websites you won't see those clinics or fake doctors names

4) In general there is no federal law enforcement on medical tourism in Turkey

5) You will notice many English spelling mistakes on those clinics web sites, try to have a conversation with fake doctor, you will notice his English is very bad, a respectful MD doctor at any country must speak English properly


Doron Harati - Hair transplet offical international representor of HDC (Cyprus), Darling Buds (India), HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

Feel free to contact me: WhatsApp +9726542654\ Mail: Doronstar546@gmail.com

My own HT story: https://youtu.be/K4x1KLZhWS0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

@Mohammad12 thanks!

HDC price in general is 2.7 Euro per graft, but some times as a rep I can get for a bit less.

My repair (repairs cost more) was around 6500 Euros, our price also includes accommodation in our own apartments.

Also I rep Dr. Bahatti Darling Buds with "Indian price" if you prefer, Dr. Bahatti himself will make the punch and slits.

As a someone who was botched in Turkey, let me say this!

The local agent that took me to that black market clinic, lied to me on a contract that a REAL doctor will be at my surgery, BUT only after I found that it wasn't a doctor, it was a "specialist"

So you need to know this on the "nice price" clinic in Turkey:

1) The fraud "doctors" will represent themself with a diploma, BUT it's a Turkish local diploma, NOT MD WORLDWIDE

2) Very few "nice price" Turk clinics are own by MD doctors BUT he is only the owner he doesn't do anything with the surgical procedure,  they just draw your hairline, you even get a chance to plan your hairline before you flying to Turkey

3) Some clinics lie they have MD diploma but it's, or lie they have diploma from ISHRS or ABHRS associations, so if you will the associations websites you won't see those clinics or fake doctors names

4) In general there is no federal law enforcement on medical tourism in Turkey

5) You will notice many English spelling mistakes on those clinics web sites, try to have a conversation with fake doctor, you will notice his English is very bad, a respectful MD doctor at any country must speak English properly

I will consider this clinic even though it is expensive. Eugenix will be my first choice for now in term of prices and doctor involvement.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×