Tampa Hair Restoration Center(Bassin)

Anyone else have a horrible experience with these people? Not only did they not disclose that a doctor was not performing the surgery whatsoever but they are trying to keep my money for the hair transplant they didn’t perform! They don’t disclose vital information for surgeries and trick you into signing! Beware!!!!! From what I’ve gathered their practice they are performing is illegal but they are finding loopholes. 

• Administrators

I have never heard of them, can you disclose more information? What kind of loopholes? Do you mean that the technicians perform most of the procedures?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

They told me the doctor only draws blood for the prp and localized the area before the procedure that is it. The technicians harvest the grafts, separate the hair follicles(without a microscope) , create the incisions where the hairs will be placed including the hair line and they insert the grafts as well... ( NeoGraft)

• Administrators
1 hour ago, BigHair said:

They told me the doctor only draws blood for the prp and localized the area before the procedure that is it. The technicians harvest the grafts, separate the hair follicles(without a microscope) , create the incisions where the hairs will be placed including the hair line and they insert the grafts as well... ( NeoGraft)

They create the incisions? That’s a HUGE red flag, the incisions dictate the density, angle and overall appearance of the procedure. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently went here for a consultation because it was Close by. Here are some of my red flags. They didnt have me meet with a surgeon, I met only with the director of sales. He was a nice enough guy but came off completely like a car salesman. He saw that I had two FUT procedures in the last 3 years and was stunned that theyre still doing FUTs as recent as 2019. He then said FUT has a fail rate of around 70 percent, and that their new 3rd generation version of neograft is 100% success rate of transferred hairs. Oh and before all this, perhaps the biggest red flag.. As I was sitting waiting for my consult, the sales guy and 2 other people who worked there were talking around the corner and were discussing whos creating incisions and whos doing other tasks, asking things like "have you done ___ before?".. I debated walking out after hearing that. These things costs thousands... we dont need that and just talking that openly in the office was careless.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a similar consultation experience here. I believe I probably talked to the same car salesmen. He told me to stop taking any meds and stop using rogaine that it’s a waste of money compare to getting a HT. Lots of red flags.