Dr Vories 3000 FUE

Val

Pre surgery and 2 days post surgery.

2500 on front hairline and 500 on crown. 

Dr. Vories was easy to work with and explained every step pre, during, and post. Inly pain i felt was when he was initially numbing my hy head but besides that it’s easier than getting a tattoo. 
i did choose to get light sedation since ive never had any type of surgery before. I think it did help pass time a little faster.

only thing I experienced after was a light fever and chills for a couple hours after i got home.

281A37E1-B731-43A9-BF94-F99526B18DCC.jpeg

9C7F2D70-DFBE-417B-9C3A-FD17AF2D61D6.jpeg

F81F98D1-0474-4213-8960-45D7F743F2A3.jpeg

637FE805-F44C-4D1D-9EC3-D180D6348663.jpeg

7FA0D698-9819-47C6-8277-3351B16C597A.jpeg

Edited by Val
Added photos

Added photos above. I’m 38 and started losing hair in my early 20s. I tried wearing a hair piece for about 1 year but was too much maintenance. 

• Administrators

Looks clean, eager to see your progress. Please keep us updated 🙏🏼 Happy growing 🙂

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

They gave me a couple days worth of painkillers and since i asked to be sedated i had some valium left over that I’m taking before bed to help me sleep. 
today is 3 days since surgery and it’s not too painful... the donor area is most sore. My forehead swells up but i just use some ice packs. 

9 hours ago, Val said:

They gave me a couple days worth of painkillers and since i asked to be sedated i had some valium left over that I’m taking before bed to help me sleep. 
today is 3 days since surgery and it’s not too painful... the donor area is most sore. My forehead swells up but i just use some ice packs. 

My apologies...I should have been more specific. Finasteride or Minoxidil?

5 hours ago, bdu981 said:

My apologies...I should have been more specific. Finasteride or Minoxidil?

No, he didn’t recommend nor have i ever taken either. 
i have wondered, for upkeep, about using the irestore helmet that keeps getting advertised. Anyone here used that before? 

will be following. dont see many patient results from Vories.

Edit: wow I just looked up his website/prices.... has to be the most reasonable prices in the US I've seen/heard of...

FUE ranging from $4.30 - $5.00

Edited by hairlossPA

2 hours ago, hairlossPA said:

will be following. dont see many patient results from Vories.

Edit: wow I just looked up his website/prices.... has to be the most reasonable prices in the US I've seen/heard of...

FUE ranging from $4.30 - $5.00

Yes! I found him through this forum a few members recommended him. So far I’m very pleased with everything.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Val said:

No, he didn’t recommend nor have i ever taken either. 
i have wondered, for upkeep, about using the irestore helmet that keeps getting advertised. Anyone here used that before? 

Laser helmet is a scam. You should really be on finasteride. I'm surprised Dr Vories didn't mention it.

Edited by giegnosiganoe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Here are 3 photos from February and March about 8 months since my HT. I would like to have more density but my hair is naturally thin. Overall happy with the results and still get compliments on the change.

224F8158-0481-4B12-AB5C-AA27865315BD.jpeg

8809A364-75A4-4C4E-8A78-2836501E94B0.jpeg

67BB42E9-EE1E-466C-AF13-E806B037932A.jpeg

Edited by Val
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Awesome man thanks for considering back and updating us 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Looks good, looks very natural and you cant tell you had work done. Nothing looks off.  

i see you had grafts in the crown too, how is that area?  

suits your face cut really well. Congrats