What To Expect After A Hair Transplant?

• Administrators

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, makehairgreatagain said:

Awesome job with your transparency on this. Patience really is a virtue.

Thanks man, 

Patience and education is key. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Brilliant job as always Melvin. I would like to add 1 thing from my personal experience. Even if you know exactly what's going to happen month by month and what kind of result to expect, you still can be nervous and overthinking. I'm currently on month 5 and I knew loooong time before that what to expect at this time, but some negative thoughts are still visiting my head.

That being said, overthinking after HT is a normal thing. Don't expect anything up until 12 months and you won't be dissapointed :D

• Like 1

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

Brilliant job as always Melvin. I would like to add 1 thing from my personal experience. Even if you know exactly what's going to happen month by month and what kind of result to expect, you still can be nervous and overthinking. I'm currently on month 5 and I knew loooong time before that what to expect at this time, but some negative thoughts are still visiting my head.

That being said, overthinking after HT is a normal thing. Don't expect anything up until 12 months and you won't be dissapointed :D

Yes, negative thoughts creep in, you start to think "what if this is it" but believe me at 5 months the fun has just begun ; )

• Like 1

View my thread

Great content, very useful.

Im actually more worried about the days after after the surgery than the surgery itself. I will be very uncomfortable to walk around looking like that. Flight home going to be tough....

41 minutes ago, karatekid said:

Great content, very useful.

Im actually more worried about the days after after the surgery than the surgery itself. I will be very uncomfortable to walk around looking like that. Flight home going to be tough....

Just remember, you've done something BIG for your hair loss. In the end this will all be worth it. This kind of thoughts kept me going (literally going around the streets day after surgery with holes in my head :D) 

• Thanks 1

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.