1st hair transplant - Dr Ismail Ugratdar - 2300 grafts FUE 6/07/20

Hi Guys, 

I took the plunge recently and had a FUE hair transplant through Dr Ismail Ugratdar. Not a renowned HT surgeon on this forum at all compared to other more commonly know surgeons, however I had come across some good accounts/experiences which convinced me to go ahead with Dr Ish.

When I arrived at the clinic I was welcomed by a member of Dr Ish’s team. I then had a review of my hairline with Dr Ish and we agreed the best and most natural hair line for what I wanted to achieve. 

We then commenced the hair shaving, done by one of the technicians (Kate) and then I got ready for the extraction phase. I was really worried about the anaesthesia as I have a fear of needles. As promised, Dr Ish used ‘baby needles’ which were hardly noticeable. Approximately 2300 grafts were extracted as the Dr felt that would be sufficient for the hairline I wanted and to achieve a densely packed front. 

Dr Ish then made the incisions at the recipient area which again was surprisingly (for me) painless. We then took a lunch break before the implanting of the grafts which was carried out by the techs. All in all I was really impressed by Dr Ish and his calm demeanour and his tech team. I’m now hoping for the results that I committed to a HT for - fingers crossed! I’ll keep posting regular updates tracking progress... 

some pictures from the day - pre and post surgery! Welcome your thoughts guys!

504E1C2A-7981-4A4F-834A-203675E0E7BD.jpeg

E5F19056-898D-4A00-BC7E-BE223DF92DB2.jpeg

FD33D9E8-FFEA-492E-983B-10A571C1CDA6.jpeg

48768B1D-17D3-4243-BA22-E4B010FDD2A1.jpeg

Edited by Saffy82
Grammar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 8:00 AM, Saffy82 said:

Hi guys,

12 days post surgery. Thought I’d share some more photos. Please let me know what you think! The scabs took around 11 days to fall off which I guess is normal. 

259DF055-6C90-4276-AA37-FFDC76E2CF9A.jpeg

8EB6DCD4-A018-4AC7-AB49-0566EEF0D325.jpeg

Hairline looks pretty good mate! I really like the small imperfections he's put in. It will look far more natural with those included.

Looking really good. 🙂  I had a 1500 graft HT done by Dr. Ish on 11/07/2020.  The overall experience was really good.  You’re healing really well.  Any shedding yet? 

• 6 months later...
On 7/7/2020 at 5:39 PM, Saffy82 said:

Hi @Egy I had my procedure in the Midlands - Bromsgrove to be precise. However, I understand he has a number of clinics in the Midlands - Birmingham and Nottingham mainly. He is affiliated to the Private Clinic toohttps://www.theprivateclinic.co.uk/medical-team/dr-ismail-ughratdar

It's interesting that you have provided a link to The Private Clinic who charge £8000 for a procedure with Dr Ismail in Birmingham rather than giving a shout out to the  company that actually referred you to Dr Ismail in Bromsgrove and charged you half of that amount.  Why would you do that?