2500 grafts with Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD-clinic) 26/06-20

RG90

Your temple points look great, even a lot of the so called top surgeons can't seem to do them as naturally as yours. Either they make them too dense or they angle the grafts wrong - they should point down and slightly back like yours, whereas a lot of clinics seem to just angle them horizontally pointing back which fights against the natural flow of the hair.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I am happy for the result but I had hoped for a bit better density and would probably need around 1000 grafts to get satisfied. It looks good with some hair styling but close it is a bit thin in the hair line. 

Here is a spontaneous picture from yesterday. 

wqzHafn.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, giegnosiganoe said:

Looks great! Can you take some close up photos to show us the density issues you're talking about?

Its mostly my right side which was my weak side. Here are some pics after shower but dry. 

IMG_1970.JPG

IMG_1972.JPG

IMG_1973.JPG

6 minutes ago, RG90 said:

Its mostly my right side which was my weak side. Here are some pics after shower but dry. 

IMG_1970.JPG

IMG_1972.JPG

IMG_1973.JPG

It looks awesome ! Under certain lighting situations it’s normal to see this type of density, as your essentially replacing lost hair  with less hair , strategically placed to create an illusion of high density. Even at that, this looks like a great natural result ! 👍👍

I agree that it looks really good based on the number of grafts and the area covered. Doubt any average person would think something is wrong. I understand wanting more density though.

How do you feel about the temple points?

1 hour ago, giegnosiganoe said:

I agree that it looks really good based on the number of grafts and the area covered. Doubt any average person would think something is wrong. I understand wanting more density though.

How do you feel about the temple points?

I like them very much, it doesnt look to different from my previous so it blends in pretty good and ive always had a big forehead so the hairline is at right place. Like i said i just wanted more density. But my hair quality is pretty light/fine so thats also a problem. But i wont rule out another 1000 grafts to strengthen the hairline. What would you have done? 

3 hours ago, RG90 said:

I like them very much, it doesnt look to different from my previous so it blends in pretty good and ive always had a big forehead so the hairline is at right place. Like i said i just wanted more density. But my hair quality is pretty light/fine so thats also a problem. But i wont rule out another 1000 grafts to strengthen the hairline. What would you have done? 

Really depends on your donor capacity, predicted terminal NW pattern, whether you're willing to use BHT in the future, etc. Try consulting with multiple top surgeons to see what they say.

5 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

Really depends on your donor capacity, predicted terminal NW pattern, whether you're willing to use BHT in the future, etc. Try consulting with multiple top surgeons to see what they say.

I have good donor hair so another 1000 grafts wont hurt. But right now i am just behind the line where i want to do it. Like i said before, with some hairproducts and cut short it looks good. What is BHT? 

4 hours ago, RG90 said:

I have good donor hair so another 1000 grafts wont hurt. But right now i am just behind the line where i want to do it. Like i said before, with some hairproducts and cut short it looks good. What is BHT? 

Body hair transplant (beard/chest into the midscalp, or to replenish the donor). Good to plan as a backup in case you run out of scalp donor.

47 minutes ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Looks good never heard of this doc before 

He did the insertion himself, thats why i decide to go with him. Feels like its a lottery when technicians do it. Also at that time (start of covid) i was like the only patient so they really focused on me. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

Looks excellent in my humble opinion. Are you taking Finasteride to stabilise your hair loss? That 1,000 grafts I would keep in the bank for way down the track. You look like you’ve never had a transplant to begin with! Thanks for sharing! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 6:32 AM, Gatsby said:

Looks excellent in my humble opinion. Are you taking Finasteride to stabilise your hair loss? That 1,000 grafts I would keep in the bank for way down the track. You look like you’ve never had a transplant to begin with! Thanks for sharing! 

Yes i am. Every other day. thx buddy! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...