17 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

If you cant afford quality surgeons DO NOT get surgery! We’re talking about your hair here, not a TV. Definitely make sure you’re choosing a doctor based on legitimate reviews. 

There are some high quality surgeons that are still affordable, check out Eugenix, Dr. Bisanga in athens, and Dr. Maras in Cyorus. 

Thank you I will give them a look.  Dr. Ismail Ughratdar has been doing the hair procedures for 3 years.  Not real long but seems reviews are good and his work looks to be of good quality.  Definitely not fixed on price but I do have a budget like most of us and his price although not cheap was reasonable.  

23 minutes ago, Qman said:

Thank you I will give them a look.  Dr. Ismail Ughratdar has been doing the hair procedures for 3 years.  Not real long but seems reviews are good and his work looks to be of good quality.  Definitely not fixed on price but I do have a budget like most of us and his price although not cheap was reasonable.  

Never heard of that doctor, and 3 years is not long at ALL. Most of our recommendations have 10+years of experience and hundreds of real reviews here.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

21 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Never heard of that doctor, and 3 years is not long at ALL. Most of our recommendations have 10+years of experience and hundreds of real reviews here.

Thank you for the information.  I have done a bit of digging as well. He does transplants for several clinics including the private clinic. Here is a link 

https://www.theprivateclinic.co.uk/medical-team/hair-transplant-surgeons