219 Days Post FUE , Not happy with density.

anon707

This was my second FUE procedure from a clinic in the U.K. , I’m 219 days post surgery . Is there still hope that it’ll become denser or is this another failure ? I only had 650 grafts this time as it was only a touch up to add more density from my first procedure. 

8F97B6B3-0EBB-4A73-8CE5-406197870A18.jpeg

3BCA6541-2EE8-474F-8B68-B79C15C281E8.jpeg

06567D15-94DF-4D54-B090-1946118688B7.jpeg

93C44175-6BEC-43D7-9BE4-B5A68D91AAEC.jpeg

I forgot to add I’m only 21 , but had the surgery as was struggling with my hairline from a young age , was born with a v shaped hairline and receded temples and family history is fairly good for hair loss. Also my donor area I was told would be large enough so when I receded later in life I could have another surgery to keep up with the loss.

• Administrators

Hard to say without pre-op pics.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hard to say without pre-op pics.

Don’t have any pre op pics , have asked the clinic to send me over the ones they have taken , I feel like I have a sort of bar code effect with the density atm. How much more growth can I expect this late after my procedure ?

It will improve from here, that’s about 7 months so far. Some of us improve even beyond the 12 month mark. 650 grafts isn’t that many but like you say should be enough to boost small areas in terms of density.

How many grafts did you have in your first procedure.? 

15 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

It will improve from here, that’s about 7 months so far. Some of us improve even beyond the 12 month mark. 650 grafts isn’t that many but like you say should be enough to boost small areas in terms of density.

How many grafts did you have in your first procedure.? 

I believe it was 1250 if I remember correctly. Just a bit worried , as most people seem to say you have nearly full results by 7/8 months.

Edited by anon707

• Administrators

I have to be honest, I don’t see any issues with your hairline, so hopefully once you post the pre-op we’ll see if there’s been a difference or not. Are you on finasteride? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.