Dr Cinik November 2019 4700 grafts

Wanted to finally start posting my pictures from my hair transplant I had and get opinions on my progress. I am copy and pasting a comment a made about the experience itself and will be adding pictures now. I am on 1mg finasteride daily, minoxidil once daily, and microneedling 1.5m once a week the past 6 weeks. I was told 3500 was taken from the scalp and 1200 from beard.

"Setting up the appointment was easy and it was a streamlined process when you land in the airport they take care of the transportation to the airports, booking your room which is included in the price (2 nights, i paid $50 euros a night for 2 extra nights), transportation to and from the clinic from the hotel. It was all pretty organized and went well without any hiccups and it was nice not having to plan much as they took care of most of it.

On the day of my operation it all went by pretty quick, you have a translator take you around the the various steps which started with a blood draw for the prp, then you meet with Dr. Cinik to discuss your hair which went by really quick to be honest, maybe a 5-10 minute discussion which I could why it could be a negative to some people, then they shave your head and proceed with the operation.

I paid for the cheapest option which was just over 2000 euros, which was entirely done by techs and not the doctor, you can pay $500 to have Dr. Cinik open your channels which I understand is important to some here so keep that in mind if you want to pay the extra. They also offer "painless" injections for 200 euros extra which replace the local anesthesia which does hurt a bit but it's not too bad in my opinion.

The entire operation went ok, I think it took a while for me. I arrived at like 8:30am and left around 7pm which I think is a lot longer than normal but I was more interested in them doing a good job then rushing them. Also they said they got 4700 grafts which I was very pleased to hear. I don't know what kind of process they count them with so I'm trusting them on that but to me that seems VERY worth the time and especially the price if the results come through. Usually there was an english speaking tech and the translator would come in every now and then and check in on you. They give you some medications to take and post procedure instructions.

The day after then bring you back for a post check and try and sell you some shampoos, vitamins, and other stuff for about 200 euros for a years worth of stuff, i declined it since I already have vitamins and not sure how necessary the shampoos are but I did buy about 2 years worth of finasteride since it was much cheaper. Overall I think it was a good experience but I plan on posting pictures of my hair in the coming weeks/months since results are what matter most."

IMG_8241.jpg

IMG_8246.jpg

Edited by deluxe_247

On 6/30/2020 at 5:56 AM, BjornBorg said:

It looks like everything grew? From the pics at least. Front looking nice and dense. You planning on going back to fill in crown at some point in the future?

Yeah that's the plan, i am a little unsure about the progress, I for sure grew hair but was hoping 4700 would of been a little more. I am still going to wait for the 11-12 month and take it from there. I have a feeling they didn't actually get 4700 in. I am going to try and take better pictures under direct light like the ones a the beginning.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The results looks great! Can you please take a picture as well having hair combed backwards so can better see the hairline?😊

Are you satisfied with the results? Any reason why not going back to Dr.Cinik for the crown work?

11 hours ago, Baboon said:

The results looks great! Can you please take a picture as well having hair combed backwards so can better see the hairline?😊

Are you satisfied with the results? Any reason why not going back to Dr.Cinik for the crown work?

I'm pretty satisfied with the results but after browsing these forums a lot more I think it would be best to spend the extra and go with one of the best to hopefully finish this off. It also helps Hasson & Wong are a lot closer to me than Turkey.

IMG_1083.png

IMG_1084.png

• Like 1

22 hours ago, deluxe_247 said:

I'm pretty satisfied with the results but after browsing these forums a lot more I think it would be best to spend the extra and go with one of the best to hopefully finish this off. It also helps Hasson & Wong are a lot closer to me than Turkey.

IMG_1083.png

IMG_1084.png

Thanks for sharing pics😊Looks good. How is the hair direction would you say? Is that have a natural angle?

yes, H&W is great and one of the best in the industry for sure😊. What do they take per graft FUE? If you are close, then it a good choice

1 hour ago, Baboon said:

Thanks for sharing pics😊Looks good. How is the hair direction would you say? Is that have a natural angle?

yes, H&W is great and one of the best in the industry for sure😊. What do they take per graft FUE? If you are close, then it a good choice

For my hairline, it was generally untouched as my diffusion didn't reach my hairline yet. You can see from one of the post op pics they added a little to one side but for the most part my hairline is my natural hair, hopefully it stays that way. As far as cost I believe it's on their website, something like $8 Fue and $5 fut with it going down after 2000 grafts. I am still debating on whether to do FUT or FUE as I already have an FUT scar from my previous operation before this one.