0 to 8 months After - FUE Result for 3075 grafts – HDC Hair Clinic

This is a class 3 patient with some thinning up to the class 4 stage. He wanted to add more density to the front thinner area and enhance the less thin area behind. This was achieved by an FUE Hair transplant of 3075 grafts. See his before and after as well as his post op and intermediate growth stage.

He has good donor characteristics and no potential for high Norwood Class; he is 38 years old thus making him a very good hair transplant candidate.

You can see the clean work of the extraction, on his post op donor photo.

HDC is extracting with great care with spreading the punching all over the donor area and leaving the surrounding hair intact for every punch. This leaves the donor with minimal scarring and with uniform density, thus avoiding over extracted areas in the donor.  To achieve this, you need to employ the right technique and to make the work patiently and this is why we need two days to finish an FUE surgery of 3000 – 4000 grafts.

Additionally, by employing this technique we can yield more grafts from a given donor because we avoid excessive trauma and damage of adjacent grafts.

You can see more information about Donor Harvesting in our article on this link https://www.hairtransplants-hdc.com/blog/item/avoiding-scarring-and-depletion-of-the-donor-in-large-fue-sessions

See the result below:

Before

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Immediately after

6.jpg

7.jpg

1 Month after

8-1-Month-after.jpg

3 Months after

9-3-Months-after.jpg

8 Months after

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

• Like 1

Giuseppe Grezzi 

Representative of HDC Hair Clinic and  Head  Hair transplant Technician

Email : giuseppe@hdc.com.cy    Whatapp +357 97 741250   HDC Whatsapp +357 99 205741

5 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Lovey work! That’s a perfect hairline for this chap. Another 4 months to improve even more. 

Thanks for the kind words, I can't be happier with the hair line that was made by Dr. Maras ;)

20200619_154925.jpg

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

13 hours ago, hanginginthewire said:

Would you have gotten the transplant if you were a higher Norwood? 

Yes, NW6 people needs 2 HTs year after year (can be done after 9 months).

The question is about how good is your donor area, I am lucky because my donor was damaged hard at my first HT in I Turkey, but they didn't touch my head sides grafts which is a strong donor area on my case, also in HDC we know how to persevere donor area with 70% survival rate, so I can go for another 2 HTs in the future, which can cover all my scalp if will be needed, you are welcome to contact me on private.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 2:53 AM, Doron Harati said:

Yes, NW6 people needs 2 HTs year after year (can be done after 9 months).

The question is about how good is your donor area, I am lucky because my donor was damaged hard at my first HT in I Turkey, but they didn't touch my head sides grafts which is a strong donor area on my case, also in HDC we know how to persevere donor area with 70% survival rate, so I can go for another 2 HTs in the future, which can cover all my scalp if will be needed, you are welcome to contact me on private.

What exactly do you mean by “preserve donor area with 70% survival rate?”

do you mean only 30% of the donor is only harvested over a lifetime?

I mean that after a procedure that done professionally, you will have at least 70% survival rate from the punch area, unlike black market clinics, pro clinics always will plan that you will have the option to do another HT if will be needed, black market clinics use generic mechanical punch and also punch hair next to hair which wrong and will kill the grafts that were taken and on the same time destroy grafts that were not taken, a corrective way to preseve the donor area is to use manual punch or only pro level mechanical punch like "Cole punch" machinery, also you need to punch 5 hairs space and next to each one by one so the donor won't be depleted.

You can read and see my pics here, I had 2 HTs, first one was by a black market Turkish clinic and the 2nd procedure was a repair HT at HDC by Dr. Maras which I am very happy with :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Fantastic work 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.