Three Signs You Are A Bad Hair Transplant Candidate

• Administrators

I have given my three signs below, but I would love to hear the communities thoughts, did I miss any? What do you guys think are the telltale signs of a bad candidate?

Three Signs You Are A BAD Hair Transplant Candidate

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I have given my three signs below, but I would love to hear the communities thoughts, did I miss any? What do you guys think are the telltale signs of a bad candidate?

Three Signs You Are A BAD Hair Transplant Candidate

Couldn't agree more. This is so true.

• Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• Administrators

Thank you @Gabreille Nelson Mukhia interested to know if you think there are other signs of a bad candidate.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

People who do not have adequate funds to complete their hair journey. For me it has taken years.

A lot of people also want a decent result yet will go for the cheapest options available. 

For a lot of us it’s not just one and done unfortunately.. for me it’s the cost of 5 Hts and counting.. 

The cost of many Hts/meds over many years is a pretty large amount of money.

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

Good question @Melvin-Moderator

Inadequate Donor supply to cover the thinning and balding areas would be a reason for a poor or bad candidate.  Certain diseases of the scalp, and/ or scarring especially on the RECIPENT AREA where  good flow is required to feed the graphs.

Another really important factor to keep in mind is one might seem to have a great donor but on close inspection miniaturization of the Hair follicles would be obvious.  DUPA   ( Diffuse unpatterened Alopecia )  where the donor area is especially not stable in any age would thin over time. If a Hairtransplant is performed that transplanted hair would succumb to the effect of DHT and the Hairtransplant would be pointless as the whole cosmetic effect would be lost.

Paddy

Edited by paddyirishman
Correct spelling

• Administrators

Great add on guys, I totally agree. Great to see the community add quality input 👏🏼

View my thread