Let's research together | Fue Capilar

Hello gents, It's finally here, my take on importance of proper research as well as how to do it.
My research subject was FUE Capilar from a person's perspective who never heard about this clinic and looking for a Hair Transplant.
In the past I've seen some clinics hyped a lot in certain places and it didn't turn out as good as it was promised. Many people been botched and hairlines were unnatural, so I decided to look into this one myself as I was very curious.
It's quite long video and I'm very well aware I could do a better job with this, however there's simply a lot to squeeze in 35 minutes! (I had 4 hour footage of my research and tried to emphasize the most important things).
I added time stamps over on YouTube comments for your convenience, however I think it would be interesting to see another persons perspective on first research on this clinic.
My observation and conclusion is done according to time of filming it. There's more information coming out from few patients of this clinic, so please use this as an example of research only.

I would like to emphasize that the purpose of this video is educational only and everything that's being said is my personal experience following by hundreds of hours spend on research for a HT doctors.

Let me know what do you think and please share some more information if you have any!

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.