Laser remedies

Odd question. I'll tell you what I think.  I find most people find the subject confusing as there are knock offs of knock offs. And the industry does not help either.

The laser comb got the first FDA approval.  All other units, regardless of efficacy, are FDA cleared.  Thus, nothing else can ever be approved.  Does that mean the laser comb is better? Not necessarily.  For sure it is more time consuming.  But as humans, we want it easy, so the caps finally arrived.  Now I've even seen 12 minutes? Ridiculous?

The cap I use is LaserCap.  There are studies available and carries a lifetime guarantee. It is by prescription only.  It truly fits under a cap and works for me.

Now, ask someone else and see what they say..........

7 hours ago, LaserCap said:

Odd question. I'll tell you what I think.  I find most people find the subject confusing as there are knock offs of knock offs. And the industry does not help either.

The laser comb got the first FDA approval.  All other units, regardless of efficacy, are FDA cleared.  Thus, nothing else can ever be approved.  Does that mean the laser comb is better? Not necessarily.  For sure it is more time consuming.  But as humans, we want it easy, so the caps finally arrived.  Now I've even seen 12 minutes? Ridiculous?

The cap I use is LaserCap.  There are studies available and carries a lifetime guarantee. It is by prescription only.  It truly fits under a cap and works for me.

Now, ask someone else and see what they say..........

Do you like it? Or do you  use it because why not? I have the Igrow, bought it years ago. I use it because why not, 

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update. 

It works so I use it.  It's contributed to the overall density.  The key is to be consistent.  30 minutes every other day.  My suggestion is to take photos every 3-4 months so you can remember otherwise you'll lose interest fast.