Growth spurt after the 4 months mark ?

Any of you guys who had a second surgery in the same area noticed a longer delay before seeing new graft on their scalp ? By that I mean after 4 months and plus noticed a lot of new growth not just thickening of previous hair ?

Appreciate all your comments

This is very typical.....You are fairly empty and do a procedure.  3-4 months later the hair starts coming in.  Subtle - but it's there.  12 months later you have a matured result.

Here comes the 2nd procedure.  Exactly the same thing happens but now you have all the hair from the first procedure in the way and you'll have a hard time noticing results.  Here is what I would do.....

Have someone help you.  Get the hair from the first procedure out of the way - and start taking photos.  Wait a few months and do the same.  Again, it will take a full year to mature the results.  

Hopefully you are doing some type of medical therapy to help you retain the native hair, (if you had any to save). This will also have an impact in the overall look.

9 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

I can safely say that in all my 5 Hts they all came in at different months. Can depend on so many different things! 

Hey johnAc71 when was the latest of your 5ht did you notice a growth spurt ? Did all five of em were successful ?