Hair Transplantation: 3505 grafts, Grade 6 @Eugenix Hair Sciences by Drs Sethi & Bansal

The index patient was 36 years old and was Grade VI on the Norwood Hamilton Scale of baldness. We gave him 3505 grafts for the coverage of his FRONTAL ZONE with adequate density out of which 500 grafts were taken from the beard. His crown will be transplanted later when he is ready for it. For the crown and the mid-scalp, we prescribed him medications such as Finasteride and multivitamins His long hair hides most of the balding in the crown completely. At 4 months, he saw a complete look change. Within 8 months, there was even more density on his scalp. By the 10th month, as shown in the video, he got absolute density and his hair looks absolutely amazing.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

six.jpg

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators

I’m literally blown away 🤯 Eugenix, quickly becoming one of the very best!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

22 hours ago, skallig said:

Wow, these results are mindblowing, @Abhinay Singh. Thanks for sharing this. Just wondering if the patient had his hair trimmed on the crown area as I can see some small hair around crown area, or is that the natural hairgrowth he has there. 

The crown is yet to be done in the second sitting. He has kept long hair in the front and therefore, his crown is less visible. He has pre-existing hair in his crown and maybe that's what you have observed.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• 3 weeks later...