What are the other options for people who doe not or are not able to take Finasteride?

Supposing an individual does not take Finasteride or is allegedly having side effects with it, then what are the other options that a person can adopt to prevent further balding? Also, in case of further progression (mild or aggressive), how does a person manage his hair and his transplantation procedures?

What would you as hair transplant experts do in your own cases?

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

22 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Supposing an individual does not take Finasteride or is allegedly having side effects with it, then what are the other options that a person can adopt to prevent further balding? Also, in case of further progression (mild or aggressive), how does a person manage his hair and his transplantation procedures?

What would you as hair transplant experts do in your own cases?

Bro could you get Dr Pradeep & Dr Arika's opinion on Topical Dutasteride? I've seen a lot of talk going around this at the moment. Couple of surgeons I visited also advised topical solutions over pills. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

Bro could you get Dr Pradeep & Dr Arika's opinion on Topical Dutasteride? I've seen a lot of talk going around this at the moment. Couple of surgeons I visited also advised topical solutions over pills. 

Absolutely. Please allow me to ask them about it. 

Propecia, Rogaine, Laser and PRP are the modalities we typically discuss when dealing with this condition.  If you can't do one for whatever reason, do the others and be consistent.  It is important to also recognize there is a synergistic effect when these are used simultaneously.

If you can't take Propecia, I would talk to the doctor about it and find out the cause.  Sometimes is just a matter of timing,  Perhaps taking it every other day does the trick.  Maybe even cutting down the dose.  

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2020 at 2:20 PM, KarmaPolice said:

Unfortunately, we do not have enough experience with liquid Dutasteride to give any advice on it. 

Liquid Fiansteride, however, shows promising results.

22 hours ago, LaserCap said:

Propecia, Rogaine, Laser and PRP are the modalities we typically discuss when dealing with this condition.  If you can't do one for whatever reason, do the others and be consistent.  It is important to also recognize there is a synergistic effect when these are used simultaneously.

If you can't take Propecia, I would talk to the doctor about it and find out the cause.  Sometimes is just a matter of timing,  Perhaps taking it every other day does the trick.  Maybe even cutting down the dose.  

Thank you for your wise words sir.