Regrettable result of a hair transplant in Quirón Clinic with Dr Ruipérez

escar

Hello guys,

It’s a shame that a doctors that knows in his internal jurisdiction that it’s not prepared to perform an specific procedure he doesn’t care and does anyway, then seat back in his chair waiting to see what is the outcome, why?, for money?, maybe it’s an utopia that medical practice should be above economical interests right?, maybe for training?, I have nothing against doctor to perform training but those cases should be of mutual agreement, by one side the patient doesn’t pay for his procedure expecting to get a good job and the doctor can do his training and it could be a win win situation but without the right of complaining. But those cases where the patient pay religiously in the belief that he’s putting himself in the hands of an expertise and get a shitty work in exchange of his innocence those cases makes me sick.

Please see the result obtained by this patient in a famous and reputed clinic in Spain and let me know your opinion.

Edited by escar

I'm a hair transplant consultant since 2004 and I have been a patient few times, if you need assistance I'm here to help.

Consultant for HDC Clinic

Mail: escar@hdc.com.cy / Whatsapp: +34 644 728 567 / 

My case

• Moderators

That was an absolutely horrible hairline design and wrong graft angles. I really wish more of the good doctors would push for better standards or certifications on who can do this work.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

I had a similar experience which has left me depressed and locked in my home for years. Once I can afford a repair I'll post pictures of my terrible hairline and crown work too. 
As a young guy it can be tempting to believe surgeons because you are so desperate to overcome baldness. But there are a lot of unethical surgeons out there who'll butcher you for money. Better to do your research and go to a honest surgeon.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, tressful11 said:

As a young guy it can be tempting to believe surgeons because you are so desperate to overcome baldness.

That's certainly a factor, but there's more to it than that. Younger guys are more naive and think that Drs are supposed to be helping rather than hurting them and they don't realize this is surgery especially when being told it's non surgical and there aren't any scars. Older men can usually see through the bulls*** a bit better.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

Wow thanks for bringing this too light.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.