Michael Vories, MD FUE 5000 Grafts

This patient came in today for his 6 month follow-up after receiving 5000 FUE grafts over a two consecutive day period. 2500 grafts were placed in his crown/vertex, and 2500 grafts were placed in this frontal forelock. I expect his vertex will continue to improve over the next 6 months. All grafts were harvested and placed by the physician.

cv1.jpeg

cv2.jpeg

cv3.jpeg

cv4.jpeg

cv5.jpeg

cv6.jpeg

cv7.jpeg

cv8.jpeg

cv9.jpeg

cv10.jpeg

cv11.jpeg

cv12.jpeg

Impressive! Could you upload some post-surgery photos of the graft placement?

Did the patient use finasteride or minoxidil before/after the transplant? 

First hair transplant: 5078 FUE Grafts with Dr. Koray Erdogan, ASMED clinic, January 2020 

Link: https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/56016-5078-grafts-fue-910th-jan-2020-asmed-dr-koray-erdogan

Nice result for this patient. If the frontal zone didn't show any additional improvement (and it likely will) this would still be a nice look. The vertex is looking pretty good too, and I think a little more maturation should really help that area pop. Is the patient taking medication? I do see he'd lost most of his native hair but I'm of the belief that medication is still important to ensure transplanted hair and donor hair remains as thick as possible as we age.

• Moderators

Looks good considering how large an area you had to cover and how small the donor area is.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.