Hair restoration surgeons info required

I am looking for hair transplant repair. I came to know about Dr Marwan Saifi in Poland. Seems experienced. 

Anyone have experience with him?

Also anyone have any experience with Dr Fotis Gkaragkounis in Thessaloniki. He also seems a good. 

Both are recommending for 1000-1200 for front repair. 

I consulted with Dr.Saifi a few years back . A friend had a HT and was pleased  with his result . Their are other doctors that are recommended on this forum  doing excellent work and showing great results. I would recommend do lots of research , dont let cost alone or distance be a factor, and don't make a rush decision.

All the  best 

Paddy

Edited by paddyirishman
Missing word
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I’ve heard some good things about this doctor, but that was year ago. Haven’t seen any recent results.

I agree with Paddy, don’t let cost be the factor, and we recommend surgeons with a proven track record of producing excellent results backed by patient reviews. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Manig31286 don’t go after low cost Doctors.

If you want a quality hair transplant at affordable price your best option is Dr. Arika at Eugenix for 1.8€/graft.

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1

First you have to define what's "seems good".

I will suggest as others did - don't focus on money and try to research/learn as much as possible. Make yourself an "expert" on understanding why this doctor/clinic is good and why this is bad. Trust me on this, once you know what to look for you will spot red flags immediately.

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

1 hour ago, Portugal25 said:

@Manig31286 don’t go after low cost Doctors.

If you want a quality hair transplant at affordable price your best option is Dr. Arika at Eugenix for 1.8€/graft.

Both drs i mentioned charges somewhat like 3-4 euros per graft, so in no way they are cheap. I have seen some posts aboit Dr Saifi, he is abhrs and fishrs. Dr Fotis is ishrs too and was also explained technique that he will extract first and then measure each graft length and make incisions accordingly which sounds to me fair. 

I am also considering Dr Bisanga, Dr Feriduni, Dr Lupanzula. 

@Manig31286 belonging to associations means ZERO! What matters is the Doctors technique and their real patients posting real results in forums for us to see the hairline and the Doctors skill. 

If you can afford it I highly advise @Dr. Bruno Ferreira because he works in Madrid with one of the best FUE docs in the world Dr. Jose Lorenzo but he also has his own clinic in Porto where he charges 2.5€/graft. He uses a smaller punch that HLC (another good option at the same price) and has some of best donor management and recovery I have ever seen. He implants using DHI which means the nurses puts each graft inside implantor pens and these pens opens the hole/slit and implant the graft at the same time (smaller punch quicker recovery). 

This is the same technique used by Dr. Juan Couto, Dr. Lorenzo, Dr. Rafael De Freitas.

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Portugal25  I don't see too many results on forums or online for Dr. Bruno Ferreira.  I saw his name attached to alot of results on Dr. Lorenzo's results at Injerto Capilar but i dont know how much involvement Dr. Bruno Ferreira had in those surgeries.  I have heard that Dr Lorenzo isn't as involved in HT as much so it is likely Dr. Ferreira did those but how would we know for sure.    

@rhstoned Dr. Ferreira is not Lorenzo’s assistant he is a Doctor at Lorenzo’s clinic. You pay 5€/graft for Lorenzo and for Dr. BF I think it’s 3.5€/graft. All his work at Lorenzo’s clinic can’t be advertised by him which is why he doesn’t have many online results. 
I think we will be seeing some patient results from people that went to his own clinic in Porto (2.5€/graft) very soon.
My friend went there last month and he will posting soon. 

Edited by Portugal25