Advice needed: LA hair transplant

Hello members:

So I have been bothered by my hair loss and its come to a point where I want to do something about it.  I want to fix the front hairline as seen in the picture I am providing.  Just curious how many grafts you guys think I will need to correct my front hairline? A price ball park figure on the cost.  And the best (hopefully affordable) options in Los Angeles available. 

image0.jpg

• Administrators

In Los Angeles, I would definitely check out Dr. Mohebi, I visited his office last year and I was thoroughly impressed. He has some good reviews on here as well, he is involved in every part of the surgery, which is important, and he performs simultaneous extraction and implantation. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/California/Parsa-Mohebi/647

Now, on price, it really depends on whether you choose FUT or FUE, and how far you want to lower your hairline. I would say over 10K in LA for sure.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

LA is a horrible place to get a hair transplant. If you are dead set on not leaving LA then Mohebi is your best choice but he isn’t cheap. The term “you get what you pay for” doesn’t really apply in cities like LA. In my opinion you should do yourself a favor and get on a plane outta Burbank and take the short flight to go see Dr. Gabel. 

• Administrators

Dr. Gabel is also an excellent choice, and he’s only 2 1/2 hour flight away. I suggest consulting with both physicians. No one is going to be “cheap” in the US. But cost shouldn’t be your deciding factor.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.