Coady

What happened to Wayne Rooney’s Hair?

nothing, only what I am more and more convinced of, and that is that even after a while the transplanted hair falls out.

And here we are spending all our time and hard earned money Just to slow down the inevitable. 
suppose he’s not on finasteride either just shows the importance of the drug even for your doner area !!! 

Posted (edited)

It happens that transplanted hairs fall to some people, I have seen reports on other forum, but this is not the case. He had bad hair transplants and has used since the first day concealers. When he doesn't use them he seems balding.

Edited by Struggle

All of you guys are wrong, that’s his hair from the hair transplants. He wears hair loss concealer, so these pictures were taken without the hair loss concealers. 

You guys have to remember, he was a Norwood 5 by 25, he’s now going on 35. He’s had two surgeries with a maximum of 3,500 grafts. That’s how 3,500 grafts will look on a Norwood 6, which he would’ve been by now.

He would have no hair left on his head without hair transplants. He can always have another hair transplant with a better doctor. I’m sure he will when he retires.

E34E792E-59D3-48D9-BB0D-BD9294EF7FAF.jpeg

• Like 4

I’m gonna be biased, but he looks good with the concealer and beard IMO. It looks natural, and that is thanks to transplants. 
image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Egy said:

@Melvin-Moderator are you sure that the second photo was taken the day after the first?

Yes, that was during the 2016 Euros, it made the news. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3663779/amp/Stressed-Wayne-England-captain-Rooney-looks-like-hair-fallen-OVERNIGHT-humiliating-exit-Euro-2016.html

12 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

it made the news.

ah, I don't remember, but he let everyone know that he had used hair concealers.😬

6 minutes ago, Egy said:

ah, I don't remember, but he let everyone know that he had used hair concealers.😬

If you own it, people won’t care. I use concealers. They augment hair transplant results. He looks good with them, and it’s better than being bald thats for sure.

15 minutes ago, transplantedphil said:

If thats the day after he sure grew a lot of stubble in that time

That’s how much I grow lol, it’s the DHT, that’s why his beard is incredibly thick.

34 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I use concealers. They augment hair transplant results. He looks good with them, and it’s better than being bald thats for sure.

you, but there are many people who do not like to let people know they use concealers, let alone have undergone a transplant.

Rooney is using hair dye, concealers and without them in direct sun unfortunately looks like he now needs another HT.

He hasn’t had that many grafts considering his high Norwood level. It’s not going to look great now he’s probably lost all native hair on the previously transplanted area. 

he could look to his impressive beard next.? 

Rooney come to the forum we will help you out ! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Egy said:

you, but there are many people who do not like to let people know they use concealers, let alone have undergone a transplant.

I think Rooney is setting the trend, and I think he is helping break the stigma that hair transplants are some how bad. We’re all human, and it’s okay to be insecure about hair loss. I applaud his courage, and it’s one of the reasons why I decided to get an HT myself. 

2 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Rooney is using hair dye, concealers and without them in direct sun unfortunately looks like he now needs another HT.

He hasn’t had that many grafts considering his high Norwood level. It’s not going to look great now he’s probably lost all native hair on the previously transplanted area. 

he could look to his impressive beard next.? 

Rooney come to the forum we will help you out ! 

I think he’s happy with the look the concealers give him, no doubt he’ll look better when he gets another HT, maybe even two. He needs to go to a good doc, the one he went too, wasn’t the best. He should take a page out of Antonio Conte’s book. Sometimes I wonder if Ol’ Rooney lurks in the forum, it wouldn’t surprise me.

• Haha 1

If he choose a top Dr next I’m pretty sure he would get a pretty good result. He must have quite a lot left in the bank with regards to available grafts. 
He looks so much better with the beard and concealer. 

5 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

That’s how much I grow lol, it’s the DHT, that’s why his beard is incredibly thick.

Is there a correlation to how thick your beard is and your MPB?

13 hours ago, Egy said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11786593/wayne-rooney-hair-falling-out-transplants/

I don't think spending 30k went to a low cost.  Is it known where he went for his transplants?

I believe he went to Harley Street clinic in the UK. Not a big fan of the doctors work tbh. I think he could get a way better result elsewhere, but then again he did have surgery in 2011, FUE has a come a long way since then. 

On 6/5/2020 at 6:09 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

All of you guys are wrong, that’s his hair from the hair transplants. He wears hair loss concealer, so these pictures were taken without the hair loss concealers. 

You guys have to remember, he was a Norwood 5 by 25, he’s now going on 35. He’s had two surgeries with a maximum of 3,500 grafts. That’s how 3,500 grafts will look on a Norwood 6, which he would’ve been by now.

He would have no hair left on his head without hair transplants. He can always have another hair transplant with a better doctor. I’m sure he will when he retires.

Spot on 

On 6/7/2020 at 9:38 AM, TheRealist said:
On 6/5/2020 at 7:09 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

@Melvin-Moderator I found the same discussion in another forum, even there a member has the same doubts as me, namely that looking at the two photos, it seems impossible that they were taken one day after the other, it is not possible for the beard to grow back like this  quickly in one night and in fact he looks older in the second photo.

I had doubts about the photo as well given his facial hair growth. Another google image search resulted in this which seems more reasonable

980917277_ScreenShot2020-06-09at8_48_00pm.png.ba250aa4d6615125c311e44bb635cc9f.png

I think his hair literally changes all the time, which i guess comes down to his use of concealers

that he use correctors is obvious, but to claim that the photos posted by @Melvin-Moderator were taken at a distance of one day from the other is difficult to believe.