Hair Transplantation: 5445 grafts, Grade VI @Eugenix Hair Sciences by Drs Sethi & Bansal

The index patient was 45 years old. He was Grade VI on the Norwood Hamilton Scale of baldness. We gave him 5445 grafts with adequate coverage and density. 4545 grafts were taken from the scalp and 900 grafts were taken from the beard. After a year, we witnessed amazing results on his scalp. What we have tried to portray is a very realistic representation of the results one can expect.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

23 hours ago, Happyout said:

The results Eugenix post are quite frankly astounding.They seem to be able to carve a great result no matter what circumstances.

Thank you for your kind words sir.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

21 hours ago, rob7331 said:

Fantastic results, holy smokes. I love how clean the work is directly post-op.

If any members on here have seen results of Eugenix's work on caucasian men with thin blonde hair please let me know. Very interested.

Thank you sir. Please go through the transformation of @paddyirishman and @Zoomster

@Zoomster

Kind Regards