Repair hair transplet by Dr. Maras at HDC clinic in Cyprus, 2973 grafts over previous failed HT by another clinic

25 years old patient, he had 1700 grafts on his first HT by a local clinic, after post 1 year final result he was very unhappy and then came to consult with me, I explained him that HDC staff use microscopes FUE only to clean and divide properly the hair graft groups (singles, doubles, triples), also some of the double hair grafts will be split to singles because some paitents don't have naturally enough single hair grafts on the donor area, additionally manual punch will be used on his repair procedure.

When the paitent arrived to HDC we were on daily contact before and after the procedure.

Dr. Maras drew the hair line, made the punch and slits.

The procedure took 2 days of surgery:

28/11/19 

600 singles, 698 doubles, 161 triples

29/11/19

367 singles, 981 doubles, 157 triples

Total 2973 grafts by HDC

Luckily, the patient have a good donor area which can be used for more HTs in the future if will be needed.

These photos from HDC are 6 months result, still not final results and the paitent is very satisfied :)

* No PRP, Vitamins, Biotin, or any other boosters were used after the repair HT.

*Photos got premission to upload from the paitent

20200531_165300.jpg

20200525_114707.jpg

20200531_165554.jpg

20200531_165438.jpg

20200531_164525.jpg

20200531_183034.jpg

Edited by Doron Harati
Misspelled

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

What a difference and a reminder of how someones features can be totally changed from having a skilled doctor and obvious forward thinking..

When my time arrives HDC will be  at the top of the list.When i initally reached out through the generic online/whtsapp medium HDC were the only company that didnt suggest a massive amount of grafts for a set amount of money.They also communicated the importance of donor preservation and forward planning for the inevitable loss of more hair.

They were different

Edited by Happyout
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Happyout said:

What a difference and a reminder of how someones features can be totally changed from having a skilled doctor and obvious forward thinking..

When my time arrives HDC will be  at the top of the list.When i initally reached out through the generic online/whtsapp medium HDC were the only company that didnt suggest a massive amount of grafts for a set amount of money.They also communicated the importance of donor preservation and forward planning for the inevitable loss of more hair.

They were different

Thanks for the kind words.

In HDC we preserve that at least 70% of the donor area will survive for another HT and yet won't be notice ecstatically, a professional punch should be between 5 hair follicles space  with a gentle touch.

You always welcome to contact me for advice and guidance.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Administrators

Fantastic stuff, HDC are quickly becoming the repair center for Hair Mill patients.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you so much Doron for all the support and the help you’ve giving me throughout this porcces. Because of you i am finally done with the horror movie I got into, i got  my confidence  back and i can smile again.

And thank to you Dr.Maras and the whole hdc staff clinic
 for the dedicated and professional care that you have given
me. Keep doing the blessed work that changes many people's lives
and makes them happy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1