Finasteride 1mg per day

Warmachine

Hello all, 

My hair is thinning quite a lot on top :(

I have been taking fin for 3 months now daily. 

My temples have no hair, I was looking up close and see all these small hairs. 

What are the chances of these hairs growing back normally?

What was your experience like?

I was thinking if getting FUE to fill in my temples, but seeing these hairs I am not sure what to do.

If they do grow back, of course I would not go for a transplant (I really hope that is the case)

Thank you for any input. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Please post photos of your entire head.  Seems there is plenty of miniaturization. It takes a full year to see what exactly medical therapy will do. 3 month is nothing.

It is encouraging to see there is still  native hair to save....be patient and consider adding more modalities to the mix.  Roggaine, laser and PRP.

You ask the chances of the miniaturised hair growing back, you have 0 chance, finasteride will maintain what you have it will not and does not regrow hair that has gone through miniaturisation, the only way is to replace hair that is lost

Ive been taking fin for nearly 3 years.It absoloutely caused no growth for me, but it did without question slow my hairloss. When i started fin i tried to forget about hairloss and to an extent it helped knowing i was at least giving myself the best chance of keeping what i had.

I know a lot of folks say 3 months/5 months maybe a year for results but in my case my result is not gaining or giving up any significant difference..

Keep going if its easy and your body absorbs well..

You will be surprised how quick time passes and a look back then will be far more revealing than now..

Good luck fella!