Pyrat

Transplant scheduled at Eugenix (Lockdown Special)

Just now, Abhinay Singh said:

All ok Sir. Please let me know if you need any assistance at any point of time.

Thanks @Abhinay Singh. Really appreciate the continued support from the clinic.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

How are you getting on bud. How was the head wash?

I’m doing well, doing well. Just have been super busy at work the past few days and could not update this thread. I will post the 7 day update within the next 2 days. Just a little worried about the right side of the donor and some density behind the left fronto temporal area but should mostly not be an issue. 

I saw your update as well and looking at Fluffhead’s amazing last month, I think your month should be sometime soon.

1 hour ago, Pyrat said:

I’m doing well, doing well. Just have been super busy at work the past few days and could not update this thread. I will post the 7 day update within the next 2 days. Just a little worried about the right side of the donor and some density behind the left fronto temporal area but should mostly not be an issue. 

I saw your update as well and looking at Fluffhead’s amazing last month, I think your month should be sometime soon.

Sure mate. Take your time and look forward to your update.

Yes, time is flying. 6 months on June 22nd👍

Hope everyone’s staying safe during these troubling times. I’ve had to do some traveling and take care of some urgent work. Hope everyone’s staying safe in these troubling times. Here’re a few pictures from almost the 2 month mark. It looks like I might’ve had a little bit of shock loss near the crown and on the side donor areas, specifically on the right. I’m not too worried as this should pick back up in the coming months. I did not shed fully and some of the hair you see are the unshed hair. I also see a few new hair growing out of my scalp. It’s very few at this point but I’m fairly certain that it’s hair that didn’t e it’s before. 

It feels like I might be a little ahead of schedule but will be very patient and not stress if it takes a few more months. I’m taking the hair supplements which I purchased from Eugenix and still on Finesteride on alternate days. I will be getting topical Finesteride as well to add to the regimen shortly.

F1146BE4-B12A-4B29-8602-C2CBFD9EF954.jpeg

33CBBBE1-0057-40FA-9B95-B3C26A662B6C.jpeg

606D03BA-B8FE-4510-A81B-82731D1D425C.jpeg

CB0C6872-43B9-4766-BD12-E9860ED12C6B.jpeg

E702A53A-D61A-4BDF-8A36-AD75B084B417.jpeg

9036A1E2-B8D6-424F-AF2C-0EA677C0EED2.jpeg

2 hours ago, Pyrat said:

Hope everyone’s staying safe during these troubling times. I’ve had to do some traveling and take care of some urgent work. Hope everyone’s staying safe in these troubling times. Here’re a few pictures from almost the 2 month mark. It looks like I might’ve had a little bit of shock loss near the crown and on the side donor areas, specifically on the right. I’m not too worried as this should pick back up in the coming months. I did not shed fully and some of the hair you see are the unshed hair. I also see a few new hair growing out of my scalp. It’s very few at this point but I’m fairly certain that it’s hair that didn’t e it’s before. 

It feels like I might be a little ahead of schedule but will be very patient and not stress if it takes a few more months. I’m taking the hair supplements which I purchased from Eugenix and still on Finesteride on alternate days. I will be getting topical Finesteride as well to add to the regimen shortly.

F1146BE4-B12A-4B29-8602-C2CBFD9EF954.jpeg

33CBBBE1-0057-40FA-9B95-B3C26A662B6C.jpeg

606D03BA-B8FE-4510-A81B-82731D1D425C.jpeg

CB0C6872-43B9-4766-BD12-E9860ED12C6B.jpeg

E702A53A-D61A-4BDF-8A36-AD75B084B417.jpeg

9036A1E2-B8D6-424F-AF2C-0EA677C0EED2.jpeg

Hey buddy. For 2 months , its looking well. I think you will have fast growth :) Yes, dont stress and time will fly :)

• Thanks 1

This goes to show why doing your research about HTs is important. Shock loss? No problem. It will work itself out. Love the knowledgeable approach. 

Early days. The best is yet to come. Will be following your progress closely!

• Thanks 1