Transplant scheduled at Eugenix (Lockdown Special)

Pyrat

2 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

How are you getting on bud. How was the head wash?

I’m doing well, doing well. Just have been super busy at work the past few days and could not update this thread. I will post the 7 day update within the next 2 days. Just a little worried about the right side of the donor and some density behind the left fronto temporal area but should mostly not be an issue. 

I saw your update as well and looking at Fluffhead’s amazing last month, I think your month should be sometime soon.

1 hour ago, Pyrat said:

I’m doing well, doing well. Just have been super busy at work the past few days and could not update this thread. I will post the 7 day update within the next 2 days. Just a little worried about the right side of the donor and some density behind the left fronto temporal area but should mostly not be an issue. 

I saw your update as well and looking at Fluffhead’s amazing last month, I think your month should be sometime soon.

Sure mate. Take your time and look forward to your update.

Yes, time is flying. 6 months on June 22nd👍

• 1 month later...

Hope everyone’s staying safe during these troubling times. I’ve had to do some traveling and take care of some urgent work. Hope everyone’s staying safe in these troubling times. Here’re a few pictures from almost the 2 month mark. It looks like I might’ve had a little bit of shock loss near the crown and on the side donor areas, specifically on the right. I’m not too worried as this should pick back up in the coming months. I did not shed fully and some of the hair you see are the unshed hair. I also see a few new hair growing out of my scalp. It’s very few at this point but I’m fairly certain that it’s hair that didn’t e it’s before. 

It feels like I might be a little ahead of schedule but will be very patient and not stress if it takes a few more months. I’m taking the hair supplements which I purchased from Eugenix and still on Finesteride on alternate days. I will be getting topical Finesteride as well to add to the regimen shortly.

F1146BE4-B12A-4B29-8602-C2CBFD9EF954.jpeg

33CBBBE1-0057-40FA-9B95-B3C26A662B6C.jpeg

606D03BA-B8FE-4510-A81B-82731D1D425C.jpeg

CB0C6872-43B9-4766-BD12-E9860ED12C6B.jpeg

E702A53A-D61A-4BDF-8A36-AD75B084B417.jpeg

9036A1E2-B8D6-424F-AF2C-0EA677C0EED2.jpeg

2 hours ago, Pyrat said:

Hope everyone’s staying safe during these troubling times. I’ve had to do some traveling and take care of some urgent work. Hope everyone’s staying safe in these troubling times. Here’re a few pictures from almost the 2 month mark. It looks like I might’ve had a little bit of shock loss near the crown and on the side donor areas, specifically on the right. I’m not too worried as this should pick back up in the coming months. I did not shed fully and some of the hair you see are the unshed hair. I also see a few new hair growing out of my scalp. It’s very few at this point but I’m fairly certain that it’s hair that didn’t e it’s before. 

It feels like I might be a little ahead of schedule but will be very patient and not stress if it takes a few more months. I’m taking the hair supplements which I purchased from Eugenix and still on Finesteride on alternate days. I will be getting topical Finesteride as well to add to the regimen shortly.

F1146BE4-B12A-4B29-8602-C2CBFD9EF954.jpeg

33CBBBE1-0057-40FA-9B95-B3C26A662B6C.jpeg

606D03BA-B8FE-4510-A81B-82731D1D425C.jpeg

CB0C6872-43B9-4766-BD12-E9860ED12C6B.jpeg

E702A53A-D61A-4BDF-8A36-AD75B084B417.jpeg

9036A1E2-B8D6-424F-AF2C-0EA677C0EED2.jpeg

Hey buddy. For 2 months , its looking well. I think you will have fast growth :) Yes, dont stress and time will fly :)

• Thanks 1

This goes to show why doing your research about HTs is important. Shock loss? No problem. It will work itself out. Love the knowledgeable approach. 

Early days. The best is yet to come. Will be following your progress closely!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Long overdue update. I think my results are mostly there. I have not seen too much change in the last 3 weeks or so.

The donor which was a big concern has improved quite a bit but the right side is still a little parse. I can trim to a number 2.5 and people cannot make out that any hair was taken out.

I am quite happy with the results and they look quite good and very close to what I had wanted. A couple of areas that could’ve been better are:

1, Temples: the transplanted hair look sparse and strange looking compared to the native hair and also curl quite a bit,

2, Immediately behind the left and right corners of the hairline, there seems to be an area which Is quite thin and looks unnatural as my hair grows longer. This could’ve probably been better if a few more grafts were put in there.

I might go for a second procedure to get a touch up and fill in some areas and maybe have some put into the crown if the finesteride solution that I plan on purchasing from Eugenix when I am in Delhi (next month) does not help.

The pictures attached are immediately after drying the hair and under quite harsh lighting with the exception of the last one.

1C9B6982-5C4D-49EF-BDFA-B4C6B7E8C022.jpeg

C043F99E-1157-461E-A958-594D00B6D361.jpeg

5AFD3274-AA64-4160-B6FF-4BF75791FEF4.jpeg

B5987862-3C66-4338-B5D5-18B719743FA0.jpeg

A843A1F3-50C2-4DFF-97D0-7BE53D018508.jpeg

FD7F480D-F621-4433-9AF1-D30C8D63E99A.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pyrat said:

Long overdue update. I think my results are mostly there. I have not seen too much change in the last 3 weeks or so.

The donor which was a big concern has improved quite a bit but the right side is still a little parse. I can trim to a number 2.5 and people cannot make out that any hair was taken out.

I am quite happy with the results and they look quite good and very close to what I had wanted. A couple of areas that could’ve been better are:

1, Temples: the transplanted hair look sparse and strange looking compared to the native hair and also curl quite a bit,

2, Immediately behind the left and right corners of the hairline, there seems to be an area which Is quite thin and looks unnatural as my hair grows longer. This could’ve probably been better if a few more grafts were put in there.

I might go for a second procedure to get a touch up and fill in some areas and maybe have some put into the crown if the finesteride solution that I plan on purchasing from Eugenix when I am in Delhi (next month) does not help.

The pictures attached are immediately after drying the hair and under quite harsh lighting with the exception of the last one.

1C9B6982-5C4D-49EF-BDFA-B4C6B7E8C022.jpeg

C043F99E-1157-461E-A958-594D00B6D361.jpeg

5AFD3274-AA64-4160-B6FF-4BF75791FEF4.jpeg

B5987862-3C66-4338-B5D5-18B719743FA0.jpeg

A843A1F3-50C2-4DFF-97D0-7BE53D018508.jpeg

FD7F480D-F621-4433-9AF1-D30C8D63E99A.jpeg

Hi Pyrat,

It's great to see an update. I was just thinking about you yesterday.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this marks 5 months? If so, I think you can still look forward to some significant growth. You've only just completed the first significant spurt that occurs between months 3-5. While not as pronounced as the first, I experienced several significant growth spurts between months 5-8. 

Hairline looks good. Coverage appears on point. Once those bad boys thicken up, you're gonna be in for a real treat. Stay on Finasteride. 

Looking forward to the next update. 

-Fluff

• Like 1

• Administrators

Thanks for keeping us updated, it’s looking right on track 👍🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...