Morr F 10% Inquiry

Anyone use Morr F 10% or 5%? It's a topical finasteride/minoxidil combo. I can easily procure the 5% and am thinking of getting the 10%. I wanted to see if the community had any experience with either the 5% or 10%

Where can one procure the 10%?

Thank you in advance!

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

I switched from Minoxidil 10% to Morr F 5% about an year ago. No significant changes in hair growth for me but that's not suprising given than even dutasteride did not yeild any growth for me despite being on it for more than 2 years.
As for purchasing MorrF, you can buy it from ebay resellers if you don't live in India.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Anyone use Morr F 10% or 5%? It's a topical finasteride/minoxidil combo. I can easily procure the 5% and am thinking of getting the 10%. I wanted to see if the community had any experience with either the 5% or 10%

Thank you in advance!

I have had tremendous improvement with it .my hair has improved I'm using mor f5% for last 6 months 

Edited by Yake
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, tressful11 said:

I switched from Minoxidil 10% to Morr F 5% about an year ago. No significant changes in hair growth for me but that's not suprising given than even dutasteride did not yeild any growth for me despite being on it for more than 2 years.
As for purchasing MorrF, you can buy it from ebay resellers if you don't live in India.

Where can you buy the 10% solution? I can’t find it anywhere with delivery to the US

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

5 hours ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Where can you buy the 10% solution? I can’t find it anywhere with delivery to the US

Google my friend.  It was easy to find Morr 10%.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=morr+10%

Edited by Dazed

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

7 minutes ago, Dazed said:

Google my friend.  It was easy to find Morr 10%.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=morr+10%

Thanks. Yes, I know how to use Google. But I want to know if the websites to order it from are legit and ship to the US

23 hours ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Thank you in advance!

I havent seen enough evidence that higher concentrations of topical minoxidil work better. I actually recall seeing a recent study that showed 5% minoxidil actually worked better than a higher strength minoxidil. The downside to using something like that is if/when you cannot procure this med or the manufacturer decides to not produce it anymore (since only 5% is available in the US/north america), what will you do?

Years back there was a well known doctor that sold quality high strength minoxidil formulations in the US (Dr. Richard Lee). He was shut down by the FDA and it became very hard for patients to find a replacement and many had to turn to compounding pharmacies. Just something to think about.

4 hours ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Thanks. Yes, I know how to use Google. But I want to know if the websites to order it from are legit and ship to the US

Overstock and Target are pretty big names so I don't believe these are scams.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

• Administrators

Morr-F seems legit, but I think the jury is still out on topical finasteride.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@Melvin-Moderator @Dr. Suhail Khokhar  
If you are aware of Dr. William Wrassman you might want to check out this blog post by him on Topical Finasteride - https://newhair.com/baldingblog/the-use-of-topical-finasteride-with-minoxidil-produces-remarkable-results-in-a-study-on-300-male-patients-with-genetic-balding/ 

tl;dr - Dr. Wrassman attended a presentation by italian doctor Chiara Insalaco and the results were remarkable enough to convince Dr. Wrassman to start prescribing topical fin to his patients.

9 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Something is definitely shady about this company Jina Pharma..on their website, they have no names/team members or their expertise. There's one VP - Saif Sheikh and there no pic/profile info of him even on linked in. Someone who indulges in cutting edge research doesn't have a fake looking profile. Even their address in IL is a pic of the freeway.

Not sure if I'd trust their products. Can anyone vouch who has used them so far?

Jina1.png

Jina2.png

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Panamera13 said:

Something is definitely shady about this company Jina Pharma..on their website, they have no names/team members or their expertise. There's one VP - Saif Sheikh and there no pic/profile info of him even on linked in. Someone who indulges in cutting edge research doesn't have a fake looking profile. Even their address in IL is a pic of the freeway.

Not sure if I'd trust their products. Can anyone vouch who has used them so far?

Jina1.png

Jina2.png

Wow I had no idea, thanks for digging a little deeper. Definitely a red flag that their location is a freeway lol.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Definitely a red flag that their location is a freeway lol

That's how they advertise such fast shipping. Their trucks are already on the road getting it to you as you place your order. LOL

• Haha 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

1 hour ago, BeHappy said:

That's how they advertise such fast shipping. Their trucks are already on the road getting it to you as you place your order. LOL

I'm confused. Jina Pharma has this product on their website and not Intas Pharma. But on Ebay, all bottles have "Intas" on them. Who is the manufacturer?

Again, if this was 10% of what it claims to be, it would be in every Walmart/CVS/Target.

mo1.png

Can we be around kids or pregnant women when we apply the finasteride/minoxidil combo?  Just asking as we wouldn’t normally immediately wash it off our scalp.  

2 hours ago, Panamera13 said:

I'm confused. Jina Pharma has this product on their website and not Intas Pharma. But on Ebay, all bottles have "Intas" on them. Who is the manufacturer?

Again, if this was 10% of what it claims to be, it would be in every Walmart/CVS/Target.

mo1.png

No, it wouldn’t be in ANY market in the US or Canada as any minoxidil over 5% concentration is not fda approved and would therefore not be legal to sell.

28 minutes ago, Sean said:

Can we be around kids or pregnant women when we apply the finasteride/minoxidil combo?  Just asking as we wouldn’t normally immediately wash it off our scalp.  

I’d be very careful Sean. I’d imagine the same cautions regarding finasteride pills as described in the patient leaflet should be followed. Even moreso as the pills at least have a protective coating on them and this topical could easily rub off on pillows etc

20 hours ago, Dazed said:

Overstock and Target are pretty big names so I don't believe these are scams.

Where is Morr F 10% listed on Target and Overstock? I don't see it in their inventory

Where is a good website or seller on eBay that can be trusted to get this Morr F 5%.

i don’t want to just get it from any seller, just wondering if anyone here had purchased any in the past .

please provide a link if possible?

thanks 

• Like 1