Hair Transplantation: 4913 grafts, Grade 4 + Crown @Eugenix Hair Sciences by Drs Sethi & Bansal

A 58-year male having baldness going up to Grade IV and having severe crown thinning came to us for restoration. His temple points were also involved. So we did the hairline, filled the frontal area, we also did the temple and the crown with adequate density. By 8 months, he had grown a lot of hair with good density. But after 12 months when he sent his pictures after lockdown while combing his hair, it looks very great. His results look fantastic. He had some pre-existing hair that required to be prevented from going off due to baldness. We have prescribed him the medications and he is taking them.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.