26 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

For anyone that doubts fue For mega hairloss should take a look at this fue European conference. 

I’ve seen of all his work, and I wonder why he isn’t talked about as much as other doctors 🧐. But these giga sessions are crazy 

I came across Dr Zarev after seeing a few fellow surgeons talk about his work at conferences and workshops online, and his FUE transformations are with out a doubt unbelievable. 

He has apparently developed his own harvesting method that allows such high number depletion - I admittedly didn’t look too hard, but I didn’t come across any patient posted results or testimonies - would love to see some though! 

14K grafts sounds amazing, but we shouldn't get carried away into sensational headlines. In reality, most of us don't have half that amount. Dr. Lorenzo made a very good video on coverage value, and it really showed how different patients could achieve different results with different graft numbers, whilst being around the same hair loss level.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

14K grafts sounds amazing, but we shouldn't get carried away into sensational headlines. In reality, most of us don't have half that amount. Dr. Lorenzo made a very good video on coverage value, and it really showed how different patients could achieve different results with different graft numbers, whilst being around the same hair loss level.

Could you share the link ? 

16 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

Could you share the link ? 

I believe its on YouTube just look up coverage value Dr. Lorenzo. 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

This is the video I know. I is very easy to re-engineer the excel. If you have some INFOS of your own hair status (density, diameter,...) your can make some calculations for yourself.

With a conservative approach I came up with 12 k grafts for myself, which matches the Feedback of the three clinics which I visited. They used an even simpler approach and all came up with 10+ k grafts. 

Very interesting video.  FUE has come a long way regarding graft numbers since my mega session of 5,125 grafts back in 2012.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.