Jump to content

Recommended Posts

   Who in the world wouldn't want to have the thickest head of hair? Everyone right?! 

   When we imagine our ideal self, aesthetically we call have a particular set of characteristics that we have formed in place. When due to some or the other reason any of our idealized aesthetic forms are challenged or distorted, agitation is anything but natural to be experienced. For this same reason, many a times a lot of individuals are not able to accept the fact that they will not be able to get the density, coverage or hairlines that they find ideal. The expectations rising from their desire to achieve a particular aesthetic does not match the practical availability of the donor and the requirement of the recipient area. There are so many individuals who would rather not go for the transplantation altogether because of this one factor.

   The turmoil arises from a deeper sense of being and not just a superficial necessity to just find a coverage. 

   Hair transplantation being the cosmetic procedure that it is, can still be a source of satisfaction and happiness to such patients if they can level their expectations. Some of these patients will have never even imagined that a simple change in look can give them the confidence that they have been lacking only because they have never looked at the situation from any other perspective other than theirs. Some are pleasantly surprised at their own change in attitude once they get the results. It may not be as dense and low hairlined as they had imagined but with the correct artistry, their facial features get enhanced and it gives them a situation which is obviously better than what they had. For this to be achieved, thorough expertise and intelligence is mandatory. 

   The key is to tune one's mind into what is possible. Most of the times, we research about the credentials of the clinic, the results they have produced and so on. But we hardly give any time to research and think over what is it exactly that we want and what is the possibility. It is extremely important to ascertain what we are comfortable to carry for the rest of our lives and to visualize ourselves in the proposed possibility. We invest a lot of capital, emotions and trust when we go in for the procedures. And we must make sure that we are ready for what is to come when the results show up. This is also the responsibility of the doctor to visually demonstrate to the individuals and show them the kind of coverage and density that they would have along with the design of the hairline etc. on individuals with similar cases.

   Hair transplantation is all about achieving satisfaction for the patient as well as the doctor. For that to happen, we need to have a realistic ideal self image. A realistic expectation can always lead to satisfaction and a peace of mind.

    

  • Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There must be a software program that allows a man to add hair incrementally in the same way a transplant would.  Something showing the monthly growth stages so they know what to expect.

  • Thanks 1

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2020 at 9:02 PM, Dazed said:

There must be a software program that allows a man to add hair incrementally in the same way a transplant would.  Something showing the monthly growth stages so they know what to expect.

True. Let's hope that it comes soon in the future.


Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2020 at 7:08 AM, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Hair transplantation being the cosmetic procedure that it is, can still be a source of satisfaction and happiness to such patients if they can level their expectations. Some of these patients will have never even imagined that a simple change in look can give them the confidence that they have been lacking only because they have never looked at the situation from any other perspective other than theirs. Some are pleasantly surprised at their own change in attitude once they get the results. It may not be as dense and low hairlined as they had imagined but with the correct artistry, their facial features get enhanced and it gives them a situation which is obviously better than what they had.

 

Some men are happy even if they only get a small amount of hair back because it gives them a feeling that they were able to do something about their hair loss and they are no longer losing the battle. They are no longer helpless to it.

It's like if you are in a war and the enemy keeps advancing and you have to continually retreat, but then one day you are able to hold them off and maybe even gain a small amount of ground back. Sure you still lost a lot of territory overall, but the feeling of finally stopping their advance is like a big win and you feel like maybe the war is finally starting to go in your favor. The morale increases and you no longer feel like you are in a lost cause.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BeHappy said:

 

Some men are happy even if they only get a small amount of hair back because it gives them a feeling that they were able to do something about their hair loss and they are no longer losing the battle. They are no longer helpless to it.

It's like if you are in a war and the enemy keeps advancing and you have to continually retreat, but then one day you are able to hold them off and maybe even gain a small amount of ground back. Sure you still lost a lot of territory overall, but the feeling of finally stopping their advance is like a big win and you feel like maybe the war is finally starting to go in your favor. The morale increases and you no longer feel like you are in a lost cause.

 

That is so true. 


Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×