HELP! Going bald at 17 or natural whorl?

leetae

ive been noticing this spot for a long time now, maybe like 6 months now. i have also combed my hair and kind of parted it near the scalp for these pictures so my whorl looks natural. im really worried about this and i would appreciate if someone replies to this asap. is this a natural whorl or do i need to worry about hair loss now? and what treatments would u suggest? i havent felt any loss of density and neither does my hair fall out so much. when i run my fingers through my hair, usually none to very few hairs appear. i shampoo and condition as needed and i take care of my hair too ( combing ), i dont use hair gels or style my hair. i keep it loose and free and whatever way my hair ends up in. and my hair naturally grows fast and thick. i dont smoke or drink.20200520_023849.thumb.jpg.4629d0006dd542cd4868480b883b4529.jpg majority of my family has mbp, except a few. my mom's dad and my dad both have mbp. please guys im losing my mind over this. is this just because of the lighting that it looks so apparent? i know i shouldnt stress over this too much because it can worsen it, but i need some assurance. and its lockdown so there are no doctors around. 20200520_023326.thumb.jpg.83c2bff476f08971aa59f55236a88d4e.jpg

Finasteride is only recommended for men above the age of 18 so I’d wait before taking that. If it’s really bothering you try micro-needling and Minoxidil until your old enough.