Caucasian Hair Transplantation @Eugenix Hair Sciences by Drs Bansal/Sethi: 10 months Update

The index patient was a young 32-year-old man who had Grade 2A + Crown baldness. He was worried about his receding hairline and the hair loss in the crown also. We planted a total of 2250 grafts in his case. Five hundred singles were placed while designing the hairline. We also planted some grafts on his crown. He has also prescribed medications for the preservation of his pre-existing hair. By 10 months, he has had a complete change in look and a good density of hair on his scalp. In the video, we can witness the progress of this patient. The density will continue to increase until the 12th month.

fist.jpg

sec.jpg

third.jpg

4.jpg

5 (1).jpg

6.jpg

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators

Wow great job, the hairline is incredibly natural.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Looks great.  Very nice hairline.  I’m sure your patient is quite pleased.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.