HLC Doctor

Guys,

I'm a little confused. Which Doctor is the best at HLC? Do you get to choose? I see on the website there is a team of doctors. Do they just assign a doctor to your case? How does it work? Thank you!

I’m not sure any of the doctors are the “best”. There is only the best doctor for the case, which they decide on when you have your consultation. Sometimes it’s one doctor doing extractions and another doing implantation.

One of the things that appealed to me about HLC is that, although it’s sure to be a doctor doing the operation, they don’t sell the clinic on the name of one individual whose involvement is limited to say drawing a hairline or performing some extractions

@Nugget I don’t think you can chose the Doctor at HLC but I can tell that the most sought after Doctors at HLC are Dr. Ozgur (the founder but not sure if he still does surgeries) and Dr. Akin.

You will be in great hands at HLC.

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

@Nugget I don’t think you can chose the Doctor at HLC but I can tell that the most sought after Doctors at HLC are Dr. Ozgur (the founder but not sure if he still does surgeries) and Dr. Akin.

You will be in great hands at HLC.

Im pretty sure I’m going to go with HLC! 

• Like 1